Composite Spell Progression: Is it Working?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Psychotica, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Psychotica New Member

So I cleared Merc/Part quests in CS, I got my clicky Shard. I clicked it and it casted the Gaze... It disappeared and said it raised my progression.

But my spell still says Rank 1, so it didn't appear to do anything and I cannot find a way to verify it actually did do something.

Shouldn't t say Rank 2 now? and the Progression chick doesn't say anything new so no idea..
    Fenthen likes this.
  2. Syylke_EMarr Augur

The Rank in the spell description never changes, so the only way to check is to cast the spell and see what version it casts.

However, there are some definite issues with the shards. On 2 of my characters, clicking the CS shard upgraded their Composite spells to rank 3 and did not remove the shard. On the 3rd character, it upgraded the Composite spell to rank 2 and did remove the shard. All 3 of these characters had the exact same CoV progression.
  3. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

One of mine got removed, and the other one didn't.
  4. Svann2 The Magnificent

You can also look in your spellbook. You should have the spell that is on your spell bar and then also another 1 or 2* that proc from that spell. Those should say the rank. Be sure to compare these to the older version because until you rank it up to a certain point it wont be an improvement.

*bards have 2, but other classes may have more or less idk.
    Syylke_EMarr likes this.