Narandi loots "exploited"?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by monzie, Dec 7, 2020.

1. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Clearing trash xD
  2. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

So you and anyone reading are crystal clear:

-Proclaiming yourself uber and king, without a name, on your third post of this forum, makes you a wanna-be peasant.

-Sancus is the duly appointed King Arthur of Forum Quest. His vision is broad, he is kind, and he is wise. Often wise enough to NOT post. You should treat him accordingly.

-I, MasterMagnus am Lancelot, after his fall from the moral high ground, but still undefeated. Tangle with me at your peril.
  3. Ruination Elder

Is this being "fixed" or left as is? I need more loot
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

This post has caused to me to seriously over-consume popcorn.

The mental gymnastics required to argue that an obvious exploit was not an exploit are best illustrated by the following GIF:

[IMG]
  5. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Regardless of this ever being fixed or not, it is now officially an exploit and therefore bannable.

Don't do it.
    Skuz likes this.
  6. FragsTLP New Member

It was fixed last downtime so everyone can stop fighting about if it's an exploit or not.
    xmPradah and MasterMagnus like this.
  7. Boze TLP complaint factory

idk looks legit to me
    Xhartor and Skuz like this.
  8. Coercer New Member

Anyone done ringwar who can confirm this has been "fixed" or left as it was working
  9. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

It wasn't in the patch notes so it likely won't be "fixed' until next month. So people are still gonna "exploit" it for the rest of the month, probably more then any previous server "exploited" it. So expect them items to remain super cheap.
  10. Dewd Master

It was hotfixed for DZ's, it is nerfed, great job Karen
  11. Thrawnseg Augur

So can you only get 1 of each now? Do they despawn on turn in?

Amazing how they fix this when it helps get people geared but stuff like Broken Golem...nope. Or any other bug that doesn’t help players that doesn’t get fixed.

Priorities!
  12. xmPradah Not a dude

Can confirm this has been fixed, at least in a DZ. They run away and despawn.
  13. Dewd Master

1 per each, they dont accept additional turn ins.
  14. Coercer New Member

Thanks for the heads up!
  15. AraduneWizard Journeyman

Can confirm this is NOT fixed as of Saturday night. We did it with 30 and got 25 Crowns and 25 Chokers (No one really gets range or earring).

EDIT: This was in a DZ also.
  16. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Here you go, if you need something stronger I can get you a bulk discount on Mops & Buckets.

[IMG]
    Duder likes this.
  17. Tucoh Augur

lol @ the people trying to pretend getting multiple crowns isn't an exploit
    [IMG]
  18. AraduneWizard Journeyman

Crowns and Chokers under 2kr now! Probably can get them for 1kr if you try hard enough. Everyone wins!
  19. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Well well well, what do we have here?

-I saw no crying until it was over and labeled an exploit. Then the tears and Karen-calling started.

-I see some Johnny-come-lately types come in after it's all over and try to be witty and post some memes.

-I see some saying it's fixed.

-I see others saying it's not.

-I see bragging(?) about using a known exploit. RLY?

-I see people saying the price will go down after this. (Maybe for a short period as people have stock piles. IMO)

-I see people saying price will go up after this. Because it's harder to get 25 at a time now. (Seems more likely to me.)

So I ask.

Why does anyone care at this point?

If you're getting more than one of each individual reward in this raid you're doing it wrong (keep the price high moron). L2EQ

If you're beating this dead horse, I already pwned them all. L2FQ
  20. HoodenShuklak Augur

This is sending shockwaves through the Selo community.