Agnarr, how many people

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jimmy2times, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Jimmy2times Elder

Are still playing on the server?

Is it possible to start fresh from level 1?

Thanks for reading.
  2. Scylla New Member

Hehe, Jimmy2times posted twice. =)
    Skuz likes this.
  3. Thez69 Elder

anything is possible

maybe trying finding a guild asap to catch people lvling alts

if you just sit lfg its gonna be lonley, gonna be lonely
    Iyacc and HoodenShuklak like this.
  4. Fluid Augur

Definitely hard mode to do it now. Because of PoP level some things are easier then a fresh TLP server. I mean you have PoK and Bazaar to gear up with and get your spells. Travel with PoK is definitely much easier as you can 'get out of Qeynos' with out having a half hour run.

The guild advice is good if you will take it. There's just some characters that IMO don't solo well that a lot of people find fun to run. I refresh my characters' name there as EQ has a policy of use it or lose during server mergers. I think some of my original characters on E'ci have like three x's behind their names as when servers merged into Tunare, there were people on the other servers that had played their characters more recently. There are still people in PoK congregating so as a minimum you should be able to get a few buffs.

I don't know if you can solo any Epics so it would be tough to do 50 up. Anybody? Is there an Epic that can be solo'd?
  5. Nakoda Lorekeeper

make your own new batphone guild ez
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

Interesting notion....

What's the latest era/mob a guild on any TLP has batphoned?
  7. Tweakfour17 Augur

Theater of Blood minis for Prophecy of Ro progression pieces?