we really need every animal to be immune to snare?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by cbxvbcfgh, Dec 12, 2020.

1. cbxvbcfgh Journeyman

I mean jesus at least give us a zone. It's like you designed WW just to say hey look at this a wide open zone with lots of animals but you know what druids go f yourselves. haha its ok this whole zone is immune to snare why not try to pop in the next zone hahaha everything there summons got ya!! haha
    KrakenReality likes this.
  2. birdsong_pawn Augur

This is not a bug. It would be better to post this in vets or the class-specific forums -- it's not good to clutter the bug forums. Give a hoot, don't pollute.
    Fenthen and Fanra like this.
  3. cbxvbcfgh Journeyman

if they shouldn't all be immune it is. so we take a bet even if the odds suck
  4. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Only flying mobs should be immune to snare/root imo...
  5. Velisaris_MS Augur

The wyverns in CS can be snared.

That's about all I've found.
  6. cbxvbcfgh Journeyman

yeah I saw that they could and ill likely fall back onto them and some of the other trash in cs that can when its not as crowded but still not really animals. At least I don't think though I'm not sure i actually checked.

I did actually find a shark that could be snared and charmed is CS as well (i was like omfg!) but considering the level ranges 112+, the charm cap of 113 and the fact that only some of the sharks are animals its likely a rare find and I mean underwater... we all know we hit the mobs we have to underwater and move on. Playing underwater is as fun as pulling teeth.