Not a single group partisan in the COV expansion

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fian, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Fian Augur

Having completed all merc and partisan tasks, I can now confirm that there is not a single group quest among them. Everything is solo. Which means at every step, I have to say "Did everyone get a task update? Please confirm. Notwithitcharacter, did you get a task update?"
    Then you get to the next task step and find out one of the players still missed a step, and now they aren't progressing along with the rest of the group.

I understand that there is a purpose to solo quests, among them being the fact that they don't have a time limit, however group tasks are also useful, especially for tasks that take a full group. The fact that everything is solo in this expansion is a negative, and reflective of the lack of thought/cookie cutter approach that they took to the expansion.
    Yendar, Nniki, Marton and 2 others like this.
  2. Nizadenn New Member

I agree, for a game which requires a group for most things.... why make these tasks solo when you need a group to do them for the most part. Just one more example of how rushed this expansion was and how disappointed many of us are.
    Caell, Sancus and Metanis like this.
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

I like it. Fewer idiots spamming General chat trying to sell task adds.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

mercenery kill quest should be solo, partisan should always be group, especially where spawning mobs is concerened, all it takes is one person to not get the find NPC followed by the kill NPC, which means the whole group has to hang around waiting for the timer to go down for that NPC to spawn again.
    Thunderbuddy32 likes this.