Aradune - Effect of CHA on Vendor Pricing

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Corydon Coles, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Corydon Coles Elder

2. Nniki Augur

They added an upload file button a couple months ago:
    [IMG]
    Although, viewing the images hosted on this site can be problematic, as they often error out when loading.
  3. Machen New Member

4. Tyreel Augur

It has been a long time but isn't it a combo of faction and CHA.
    If the vendor barely wants to sell to you and you are at 145(maybe 135)CHA you still get the best price. If you are checking a vendor that you have favorable faction with and you have 110 CHA you shouldn't be seeing any price difference.
  5. Fenthen aka Rath

105 charisma was where vendor prices would max at, in combination with faction.
    yepmetoo likes this.
  6. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Yep. Anything over 105 does nothing.
  7. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

8. Corydon Coles Elder

I can very easy post a VID as well
  9. Corydon Coles Elder

10. Febb Augur

I'm pretty sure EQ is still alive. I was able to log in just now. Maybe something is wrong with your computer to where you can't play the game. Maybe we can help you over on the player support forums.

Also I'm not sure what you are trying to say after "at the PIC - F***" it starred out there for some reason. Can you elaborate?
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Actually I have no idea where that "upload a file" button comes from - I do not have one on my basic screen when I hit reply but it could be a few steps past this.

When I want to post a picture here in the forums I use Imgur.
    You log into it - make a free account - then up load your screen shot then on the right is a list... choose BBcode and click copy.
    Then in your post here, just paste the code into your message.

You can remove all the non important stuff like character name etc by clicking f10 before you take your screen shot