COV comments...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cicelee, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Vaeeldar Augur

Somebody must have killed the sirens. There are see invis in front of the cave. It's annoying but not impossible to get around with a group - solo you need to be able to fade
  2. Hayzeus Augur

What most people do not realize is that McDonalds fries are still not, and NEVER have been, vegetarian. Back in 2001, they paid the millions of dollars in law suits, but they did NOT change the formula they were using (and continue to use to this day).

The restaurants fry the fries in 100% vegetable oil. That much is true. McDonalds leans heavily on this statement without clarifying it in any way so that people assume they're vegetarian. McDonalds no longer claims that they are vegetarian (if they ever actually did), so they steer clear of more lawsuits.

What they don't focus on telling consumers is that they add "natural beef flavor" to the par-fry process at the potato processing plants BEFORE they ship the fries to the restaurants.

They're Not vegetarian - they never were - and yeah they were better when they used lard. What I really do not understand is why they changed their recipe in *any* way to appease the vegetarians, but they still didn't make them vegetarian.

So... they appeased the vegetarians by replacing their fry recipe (something that vegetarians could not eat) with a different fry recipe that vegetarians STILL could not eat.

/boggle
  3. Hayzeus Augur

I kind of wonder if CoV would be more palatable if we could fry the zones in beef tallow....

o_O
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Some sirens see invis, Song something or other.

Should have left SG and CS as 2 zones at least then you could zone to get rid of them.

SG should have also been frozen solid so we didn't have the stupid bugs from mobs not deciding if they are in the water and the aweful underwater combat
    Kaenneth, Cindane and Ninelder like this.
  5. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

I'm picturing a tunnel with sirens frozen solid inside the walls.
    Yinla likes this.
  6. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

Urine to H2O ratio is probably too high for that.
  7. Filter Augur

I work for a software company and I know what they are up against so just stating that prior to my post.

The lack of content, spells....hell anything is astounding. This is not to throw shade on the staff but for goodness sakes this is pathetic. There are a lot of paying customers still and this company is doing a damn good job of getting rid of them. You're just betting on the addicts stay and play because they have been here for 1 to 2 decades and you think they wont leave. Well you're right to some degree but you are putting a crack of the damn and if another game was to come out that could speak to their experience they've had in EQ your customer base would be jeopardized.

You need to be creative...people could careless about dragonhoards. Build content, fix some class issues, make it fun to play, challenge your customers, simplify for other customers or we will go elsewhere. You hide behind dated code base and there is truth to it but your time is limited. Fix it.
  8. FawnTemplar Augur

Hot take: I love the dragon hoard.

Make it 1000 slots and account based like the shared bank.
  9. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

No. States mandated that all transfats had to be removed from all restaurants. They started the process a little early after reading the writing on the wall.
  10. Velisaris_MS Augur

11. Svann2 The Magnificent

The 2 siren tunnel guards are randomly beguiler which see invis, or the other which doesnt.

edit: I have to add that in the old days we had to swim past see invis swordfish every time and there was no avoiding them. Well, except for evac or the well known exploit.
  12. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Tell me more...:)

I always had evac though, maybe that is why I haven't heard of it? :p
  13. Cicelee Augur

It involved camping. I will leave it at that.
    Jumbur likes this.
  14. Nennius Curmudgeon

Hmmm I think I'll go to a local McDonalds for fries. Yummmmm, Beef.
  15. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Thanks, that was enough to guess a few google keywords. Doubt it works in CoV though.

Looks like people got suspended for it, already in "era". :p
  16. Fenthen aka Rath

The guild hall portal needs to be relocated to WW then, so that the clickies have actual meaning.
    WW is where the spell merchants and such are anyhow, just like EW.
    OldCa61 and Nennius like this.
  17. Velisaris_MS Augur

Makes me wish players would leave notes to other players entering the zone. Something like "Sirens at the tunnel don't see invis...please don't kill them!"
  18. Cindane Journeyman

Yes, and I ended up doing just this (for playing the group-game.) However, this is 100% totally useless at raid time, when you are a raiding druid who's usually placed with wizzies who can TP themselves and could care less about my TP to bind. My "Zephyr to Great Divide" ability in ToV was sought-out and useful by nearly 1/3 of the raid, running to place the next banner.
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

What difference does it make if you uses your port to bind or a wizzy does? As long as 2 groups get there to set banner.

If it is that much of an issue, just cast your quicker. :rolleyes:
    Svann2 likes this.
  20. Cindane Journeyman

Because I am IN the same group as the wizzes? Not two distinct groups! Also, not everyone once new expansion raids drop will want to leave the current instance and be ported if they are bidding on an item. Not everyone wants to wait for loot! Zephyr is superior in EVERY way. And now it isn’t as useful is all I was trying to say.