Fixed Internally Restless Assault (GD) Raid - Narandi Auras

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by kramer2202, Dec 11, 2020.

1. kramer2202 Elder

Did Restless Assault raid last night, and the blue aura under the “wrong” Narandi mobs is no longer showing up. The emote is going off, but you can no longer see the blue ring
    kizant, Sancus, Svann2 and 8 others like this.
  2. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

From blue to red to nothing /mourn
    Duder and Nniki like this.
  3. Axxius Augur

Just did this event on a pick-up raid. They changed those circles from blue to red, so now they are almost impossible to see when the split Narandi is targeted - they completely blend in with the standard target ring.

Workaround: un-target the split Narandi at 75% to see if he has a tiny red ring around him.
  4. Metanis Bad Company

This is one of those things where they could have just done this right from the beginning. The lore is that the fakes are supposed to be melting. It would have been so cool to change the mobs appearance to show visually that it was melting. But no, we have to do things the cheap way.
    Fenthen likes this.
  5. Jumbur Improved Familiar

In many cases, emotes is the cheap way, because they don't want to invest in extra animations and sound-effects... or because the current engine doesn't support it. :(
  6. Bigstomp Augur

Yeah, did this about a month ago and I'm glad our MA was on the ball because I couldn't see what was going on after the change.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Its been like this for months, I PMed Absor about it back on 4th January 2021.

Then we stopped doing it when we got new raids, so didn't know if it got changed back or not.