Lost levels and AA's

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by rajuk1, Dec 9, 2020.

1. rajuk1 New Member

I have lost 2 levels and about 60 aa's after logging into the game following the new patch is this something that others have experienced? If so, what can be done to remedy this?
  2. ChippznDhippz New Member

Its not really help, but when I logged this char my 112 druid last night around 6pm EST I received the achievement notices for 1k AA, 5k AA,...so on, up to 25k AA, which I thought at first were possible AA's we got for free from the new Expansion, however, it didn't appear to be the case after a quick look. More like the AA's were removed then it added the ones I had back, making it look like I just got them all right then. Not sure how clear this is, but just figure I'd add my experience. The servers are locked now so I can't do anything, on a side note I have 3 other toons and that achievement text only popped up for the druid nothing for the other 111 and 2x 110 toons. Good luck!
  3. Derd Augur

Click Autogrant on, on those characters and log out and back in.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Could be you saw this consolidation from the patch?:

- The following Archetype AAs are now collectively called "Battlefield Vengeance":
    - - Return Kick, Frenzied Return Strike, Knight's Return Strike, Hunter's Return Kick, Knave's Return Strike, Warlord's Return Kick, Beastlord's Feral Kick, and Furious Refrain.
    - - Their functionality remains the same.