CoV info

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Micker, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Zunnoab Augur

House of Thule was similar before they nerfed the quest experience, if I recall. The base experience to level wasn't as crazy as it was in ToV though.
  2. KrakenReality Augur

Funny post. I'll concede that I fat fingered the number. It was actually 0.07%. Feel free to go check it on your server and report back your findings or you can keep puffing your chest on the forums, lol.
  3. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

I definitely need to git gud. Too bad the mercs were tuned down. Occasionally, I get into a group with box masters and realize how crappy I am.
  4. Tegila Augur

You do realize that sustained mill is 200k sustained(bc not counting healer) and that includes the tank and crowd control or other support classes. That means 300k SUSTAINED likely for dps classes, which I know is perfectly doable for some, but not exactly average at 110 either, since you said 110-115. Now a group of t3 115s, it would be more expected. How do heavy your group is by class is a bigger factor than " need to get better". A "perfect" group as some have decided on undead mobs of pal tank, shm/brd for adps, heals, cx, and what, 2-3 zerkers and maybe a bst?... Not every group is the same makeup. A group of rgr and rog on humanoids can sustain a lot better than on undead for example, doesn't make them bad players, badly geared, or badly aad, just at a disadvantage due to mobtype. Generalized statements like this are the backbone of elitism. "If you can't do what I do you suck" is the general sentiment there, and it's wrong.
  5. Kamor Lorekeeper

I'm on your server; and you are still off by a factor of 10.
  6. Micker Augur

Is there any info out for CoV spells/AA etc?? I see Raidloot has the new items.
  7. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Any 110-115 dps in snowboard armor (dirt cheap) and t1 droppable weapons (even cheaper) and with auto grant aa that can't sustain 200k needs to look in the mirror, and take the time to start asking questions of other players to figure it out.

A tank should be doing nearly that much in similar gear. So assuming you have a cleric that does nothing, not even turn the undead, you should be able to do 1 million dps in a group sustained as long as you keep mobs incoming.

I'm not talking about boxing. I couldn't care less what boxers can or cannot complete (I box, I have 9 accounts atm, if there is something I can't box (I'm a bad boxer honestly), I move on with my life. No content should be balanced around boxers.
  8. Tegila Augur

Wi
    The the new autogrants, I might give ya that, but I call bull. First off, both offense and defense are much more dependent on augs heroics, and aas(now that should be a lot better with new autogrants playing a major role in dps) it's not just armor and weaponry anymore, or spells and discs.
  9. Flatchy Court Jester

By box masters do you mean "Guys who use 3rd party programs that basically run their boxes for them?
  10. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

I'm talking about boxing. Sustaining with Tarvas isn't a problem. Its getting my boxing gameplay up to that of some other folks.

I'm pretty sure with the few folks who have let me tag along ain't using anything but Is-boxer. They just got it figured out and have developed their characters. I haven't really done either.
  11. MiataDriver Augur

GD is great for soloing. I tended to hit the Kodiak caves because they were generally not busy. For grouping, other zones are better.