Reindeer Mount?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by nodontcarekkthxbye, Dec 8, 2020.

1. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

Who do these people think they are releasing this mount bugged? It runs in place, and bobs, up and down, and makes its users dizzy.

I havent heard of a single person whos mount works properly, which means they likely released it knowing it was going to do this?

Yeah, so refund peoples money, or fix it cause this is BS, Ill never be buying anything from this marketplace again for fear that like a hat I buy, ends up being worn around my ankles.

Preciate that.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

It has been like this since its releases years ago. It is a feature of the mount, a bit like horses shaking their heads.

I actually like it and it comes out every year for 1 month.
    Jein-ko and minimind like this.
  3. pallypallypal New Member

Man...this is an exceptionally childish post.
    Duder, Jein-ko and minimind like this.
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I believe they kept the Reindeer mount off the shop for like 5 years because of the complaints.
  5. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

It is a feature that it runs in place, and bobs up and down as if its moving? Please tell me you arent this gullible.

This is obviously a known issue, that they decided to release anyway. This is nothing short of theft.
  6. Bumkus Elder

now i want to buy this mount, just to see what all the hubbub is about
  7. Febb Augur

Theft? You paid for a product and they gave it to you. Don't you think you're being a little dramatic?
    Kianara, Leigo, Duder and 1 other person like this.
  8. Lianeb Augur

What did the preview look like when you clicked on it in the store......oh right it was running in place
    Funky likes this.
  9. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

ahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahha
  10. Jein-ko New Member

It has always done this and is a fun little mount. Every holiday season I bring it back out. No complaints at all! As usual not every mount is enjoyed by every person. Get over it!
  11. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

You seem to not be able to comprehend what is going on here, or you are a troll. The mount is not designed to bounce up and down, and never stop running. Its an obvious bug, and basically theft through deceit, that they continue to sell it.
  12. Lianeb Augur

Does it look like this?
    [IMG]
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  13. Alwrath New Member

Jump up and down! And move it all around! Shake your hand to the sound! Put your hand on the ground! Take one step left! And one step right! And one to the front! And one to the side! Clap your hands once! And clap your hands twice! And if it looks like this then your doin it right!
    Grove likes this.
  14. Act of Valor The Newest Member

I, too, like to get angry about inconsequential things and ramble on the forums about it
    Jein-ko and Kianara like this.
  15. Nennius Curmudgeon

Didn't I see you on a 24 hour news channel? :)
  16. Kianara Lorekeeper

Sorry it doesn't move and act like YOU think it should. Perhaps you can take your advanced coding and 3D design degrees to Daybreak and show them how it would make you happy?

Stop crying. You got EXACTLY what was advertised. Don't be salty because you have buyer's remorse.
    Jein-ko likes this.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Lol this one runs all the time always has done.

There is also a horse that doesn't move at all.

You may not like it but many others do.
    Jein-ko likes this.
  18. Flatchy Court Jester

I bet you complained the same way when you purchased your Billy the singing Bass trophy too!
    Duder and Jein-ko like this.
  19. Gnar Augur

Im not seeing it on Marketplace, I want to buy it.
    Yinla likes this.