Servers Up....Servers Down

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by DillyBar, Dec 8, 2020.

1. DillyBar Augur

Lol
    Sheebea likes this.
  2. Indigo_Quarmite Augur

27 expansions, 27 failed launches. At some point they will just stop making expansions :)
    Sheebea likes this.
  3. Herf Augur

4. canam New Member

5. DillyBar Augur

6. Evilness Gnome warriors are the best warriors

EQlol.jpg
    Herf likes this.
  7. Leex Pewpewer

Where are the props for them getting servers up on schedule?! I mean they were up for a whole 18 minutes before they went down.

:cool:
    minimind likes this.
  8. Sebbina Augur

I for one am so glad, i didn't killed even once yet in the new expac
    Leigo and Ninelder like this.
  9. seber Augur

I take we are done day see wed ?
  10. Nennius Curmudgeon

You sir are an optimist.

Correction: I failed to notice that you didn't specify the week. My apologies.
  11. Tall Gnome New Member

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 .... Main thruster ignition ... All systems green <BOOM>

Launch = achieve lift and altitude
    Explosion = ON....BOOM

You decide.
  12. Vladdq New Member

Wonder how many people have to buy them out before they get some qualified people running it. What a joke . Ah well back too Wow. Oh look its still up !
  13. Lorria Blackcat New Member

in 21 years, you think they could get it right, but no.... and the place is plagued with hackers and bot armies
    Vaffu likes this.
  14. birdsong_pawn Augur

15. Benito EQ player since 2001.

On balance, this downtime is better than waiting weeks at Wal-Mart or Target for a Playstation 5 or Xbox Series X
  16. MageGuy MageGuy

The fact some of you still act like big babies when server is down on launch reaffirms there's still a lot of love for this game. But the fact you act that way over a 21 year old game that is launching just another version of what you've been playing for the past x number of years is just silly. What exactly are you missing out on? If you need suggestions on what to do you can use this time to download maps. Back up game files. Clean your sure to be disgusting keyboards.
  17. Ramluk New Member

18. Accipiter Old Timer

Francis is either a really good actor or is off his meds.
    Vrrek Darkenlore likes this.
  19. Svann2 The Magnificent

Obligatory why didnt someone test this on beta??
  20. Roughleaf New Member

Well it is one thing to test content, and another to load test all the servers with more people trying to log in at once than anytime recently. If your server is like ours, a lot of people were playing less leading up to the expansion. It is hard to stress test for this, when you cannot force people to join beta to stress it.