expansion wish list for SKs

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by lamsai, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Angahran Augur

I was hoping the Schrodingers cat was a petamorph.
    Having a little skeletal cat following around would be fun.
    Or, how about a baby dracolich ? I always thought those had one of the best animations in the game. They look like over-excited puppies when they are running :p
    cadres and Allayna like this.
  2. Snack Augur

Reduce refresh on summon remains.

I'd like to see Scourge Skin insta.

I think my SK is pretty alright as is.
  3. Snack Augur

Oooo....group summon remains. 10 coffins.
    Tegila and Funky like this.
  4. Tanols Augur

Just my 2cp ....... For those that are new to the beta process ... unless you are asking for a minor change/tweak to a disc or AA that is being introduced with the expansion ... don't expect much. If you want something new and improved or an old ability changed ... chances are it won't happen this expansion but very well could be put onto a list for future consideration. The time to ask for new things is in the 6 months AFTER a release for the next expansion. Be prepared to provide data to justify your request in some cases.
  5. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Oh, we know. These types of posts are mostly just lists of the things we hope to see when beta opens up, while knowing most of them won't be there.
  6. Tanols Augur

There is no NDA, anyone that pre orders can see beta forums and pass on info.
  7. Krazzi Elder

I'd be happy if they just make Terror good agro again. Maybe a focus aa line for them. One proc from the knight 1 hander is a 10400 rune (20800 ae agro) ? and our Terror is19516 agro.
  8. Micker Augur

I don't find any issue with aggro, even when not trying. This is group aggro. I can't recall any mob peeling off my sk, even when I full burn with one of my toons. Maybe raid aggro your talking about? I have a raid mask with 25% aggro and big rune raid one hander, but don't really cast many terrors etc, just taps and dots.
  9. Tegila Augur

The saddest thing is, there's only a mention of SKs in the spell/as section of beta, and it's to complain that we got it better than pallies. Then I come here and see this thread. So....no one had anything to say IN beta? I'm so far behind and outta the loop I wouldn't know what's new, what's broken, and whatever, but I've never seen such silent sks in my life.
  10. sojero One hit wonder

Wasn't much to say. We got what everyone else got. We tested stuff and sent feedback usually through bug reports. the team didn't have time to do new stuff so no reason to ask for it.
    Szilent likes this.
  11. Ashigaru Augur

There was some feedback on composite fang - but the amount of time Aristo had to do anything apart from bug fixes was almost zero.
  12. Angahran Augur

I'm sure plenty of people had things to say but to be honest what's the point ?
    Every expansion previously, we have spoken up, made suggestions and what happens ?
    1. We get ignored.
    2. Paladins throw tantrums saying anything we ask for is overpowered, we are overpowered and should be nerfed. Then the ask for the exact thing we asked for, with additions and bonuses.

Personally, I made a deliberate decision to NOT post this expansion simply to watch and see what happened. And one of the biggest threads ? Paladins complaining how our alliance is better than theirs.

They have two entire expansions packed full of undead and they are STILL not happy!
  13. Angahran Augur

They had a year! and all we got was that pointless Dragon's Hoard ?
  14. sojero One hit wonder

Yep, and you will like it! Feed off that hate!
  15. Tegila Augur

They don't have to wait 7+ minutes between rezzes do they? I like the group summon corpse suggestion, either that or shorten the reuse to match the not-originally-able-to-96 reuse on Rez and it'll work too, it's not like it costs them 200pp per Rez either.