Monthly DBC Claim/Rewards not all there

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Roartyger Smoot, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Roartyger Smoot Elder

Figured I would take care of my DBC claims today and get my LoN packs. I did not see the LoN Packs to claim on 2 of 5 accounts!

Shenanigans!

I did recently submit a petition over illusion key ring and extra illusion key ring slots that I though I needed to buy when the keyring had no slots. I had wanted to enable the feature and claim the extra slots where they would be the most useful.

This of course added to my depression that I have been experiencing since I was a teen. Something undiagnosed and good luck finding help. No one wants to believe you are depressed, it's just that you aren't listening to these people in the family who believe they know everything about you. Sadly people around you don't really know your life.

It is a crippling thing to experience on a daily basis. My scrip for Duloxetine sadly makes it even worse. So I tend not to want to see my PCP (Primary Care Physician) again since all I can assume is they somehow want me to be a news story.

The aforementioned information is not to excuse the names I called the person who denied my ticket. I stand by telling someone they are 100% a . It does explain why someone might take time to submitting a petition. I have in the past submitted petitions immediately after the issue and been disappointed. Depression snowballs at this point and sometimes I submit more petitions depending on my anger and outrage.

I can only assume that not seeing the LoN card offered when I claimed my monthly DBC is due to retaliation for someone realizing what a they are and so they perpetuated the situation by proving they are a even beyond the 100% that is not supposed to be possible.

So maybe this isn't a bug depending how you perceive it.

So enjoy. Laugh it up. You will know what you are.
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Hey there. LoN was discontinued 4 years ago. That's why you don't have any booster packs to claim. Depression sucks, and I have people close to me who suffer from it. If you don't like your current doc, maybe try finding a new one. Don't be afraid to seek help, we all need it sometimes.
  3. Moege Augur

He is talking about the discounted stormbreaker /etc packs when you claim the 500DBC

Which was mentioned.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

My choices had LON packs there yesterday and the day before on 2 different accounts but being the fool that I am I went for the heritage crates and bombed out as usual with those with 2 sets of useless armor that no one wants.

But it's better than the useless weapon aug I would have gotten in the LON pack. Now that's depression

At least you had it on 3 of the 5. Maybe those other 2 that didn't show them needed to be camped and renter the game