Want to build a guild monument to a fellow raider that has passed

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by SFC(R)Escovedo, Dec 3, 2020.

1. SFC(R)Escovedo Journeyman

So I am not familiar with building a proper tribute for a fellow guild member no longer with us and I do not know where to start... I want to do a great job for this person but I started EQ in april and now it is this. Could i get some help with what I can do to honor this person. I appreciate the help in advance!
  2. Stageguy Lorekeeper

Purchase a lot in your guild neighborhood and build something creative in their honor?
  3. Celephane Augur

I will take screenshots of what we have later and post in this thread. We have a paladin one for Elricv (Elricvonclief) and a druid one for Tobynn.
    minimind likes this.
  4. Bobokin Augur

This is what we did for a beloved fallen friend:

[IMG]
  5. Drakang Augur

If you go to Pillars of Alra there is an NPC that was added over in the green section I think. Somebody lost a friend and got a dev to add an NPC as a tribute to them. Given 20+ years could sadly fill a few zones with NPCs named after people we lost.

Would be nice if when a new expansion was coming out the Devs took submissions of names of players that had passed to populate the zones instead of making up names.
    Tour, Cazmac and Bobokin like this.
  6. seber Augur

nice job
  7. Flatchy Court Jester

Is it possible for anyone on the same server to pay their respects at say Elrics memorial? He was a contributor on the SK website and very helpful. If its in his guilds hall can others come see it? Sorry I have not really done much with housing so dont know too much about it.
  8. AB_H'Sishi Augur

With the housing permissions you can define who can enter and what the visitor can do in there. The options are pretty self-explaining.

For guild halls it's a bit more complex because of the ranks a guild has, but the concept is the same, just more checkboxes to mark or unmark.