what I want for Christmas:

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Finnster, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Finnster Elder

- Rez boxes that are still there when you get a rez while zoning.

that's all.thanks Santa
    Fanra, Khat_Nip, Nennius and 3 others like this.
  2. Wolfwoodd New Member

I would like Christmas Day on the Test server. Test holiday updates usually arrive sooner and leave the server sooner than on Live. However, last year they didn't even bother to patch in the final Christmas update (i.e. Christmas Day where Santa gives presents). I want my gift from Santa.

Also, it is blocking my holiday achievement completion. >.<
  3. Sobmre Augur

3 free heritage crates
  4. Svann2 The Magnificent

An epic that doesnt interrupt melody.
    Skuz likes this.
  5. minimind The Village Idiot

The ability to see AE ramp boundaries.
    Skuz likes this.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

2 new char slots
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

Does it? My bard is a box and I have epic 2.0 click on multi-bind so it goes off whenever it's up. I know melody is frequently interrupted but I had been chalking it up to melee or spells interrupting him.
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Yeah, epic does interrupt.

Even some instant/aa clicks "can" interrupt melody if you time them to the very end or start of a song cast, best time is smack in the middle of a song cast.
    Svann2 and Accipiter like this.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

OK, thanks. Now I know to watch for it.
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

We "might" already be at the cap for character slots, I think on Beta you can see 16 & with how the character & class registers are 2 byte I would not be surprised if character slots are also a 2 byte register so capped at 16 like classes & races are.

Some of those additional slots were reserved as "specials" like for players who had previously been "premium" subscribers for the Stormhammer(?) Premium server.

Now maybe after all this time has passed opening up those previously "reserved for Premium" character slots could be an option for all-access players, but I would be surprised if the character cap can go over 16.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

In beta I had 18 slots available, others who had the extra from Stormhammer had 20
    Skuz likes this.
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

nice