Known warper wakes Sleeper on Rizlona

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Synk, Dec 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Machen New Member

And I'm not really playing devil's advocate. If he's warping bring evidence of that. A lot of people accuse people of cheating for things that aren't cheating. It's been that way since 1999 (I remember being accused variously for warping on pvp servers for such things as having invis drop next to someone who didn't have see invis, or using coth.) I just prefer if someone is cheating for us to bring actual evidence that proves they are cheating, not just something that looks vaguely suspicious but could be legitimate.
  2. Synk Journeyman

Go watch the video in the official Rizlona discord. I have watched him warp into zones on several occasions now just like that, all his toons stacked on exactly the same spot (not at the zone in). If you go sit in Icewell or SkyShrine OW you will see it as well. He warps directly up to Yalinak everytime he is up. which is far and away the most blatant warp you could do lol.
  3. Forrendy New Member

All the evidence they need is in their server logs. No one is here to convince you. They are here to see if DB gonna look at it all. If they don't I guess we'll just see more and more large boxers start jumping straight to targets. "Shrug"
  4. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Oh would you look at that. Crazy how this isn't happening on Aradune. Almost like the 2 toons max rule helps keep these people in check.

In all fairness they're now under new ownership, so maybe they will start caring. Probably not, but maybe.
  5. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Any time I have petitioned (the recommended method of submitting support tickets directly to support staff) and uploaded a video of suspected hacking (linked the unpublished video in the ticket) the hackers were dealt with within minutes or hours and didn't reappear in the game world.

Has anyone tried /petition with video evidence?
  6. Machen New Member

Right, because there haven't been dozens of threads of people complaining about people boxing more than 2, locking down open world content, afk botting on Aradune. :rolleyes:
    Tweakfour17 and GamerGramps like this.
  7. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Are there people warping M---Q Box armies and killing open world raid bosses on Aradune? Not playing on that server anymore, but this wasn't happened when i was. Also all the "AFK bots" i saw are Aradune were just 2 necros and easily beatable in DPS races if you really wanted to take a camp from them. There was no real "locking down of content"

Never said Aradune was or would be perfect. Just that the rules limit the and that's prove to be the truth so far.
  8. Rompar New Member

What's the trick to getting my zoning into everfrost achievement months before my zoning into blackburrow achievement? I'd like to do it like this cheater does too.
  9. Synk Journeyman

The real issue is, apparently anyone can go buy this warp hack for like 10 bucks and start warping with no repercussions currently. Like if this guy can do it this blatantly its going to get out of control.
  10. Angrif Lorekeeper

It's crappy but in the end the answer to the OP's question is: No.

If this guy boxes 36-54 toons, they aren't going to lose that revenue. Yeah i'm sure he's using krono but someone had to pay real $ for those krono.

So everyone has 2 choices:

1) accept they won't enforce most rules or at least inconsistently enforce them and just ignore the open world crap and just do your thing...

2) stop playing EQ/giving this company your money.
  11. Synk Journeyman

This is terrible logic, they will lose a lot more than 54 accounts if they dont take action against someone literally destroying an entire server worth of content. I've seen blatant hacking destroy entire servers before back in the OoW era when Ghostkillers got the server first OMM kills, people start quitting in droves (my guild collapsed at the time due to it).

Also those krono he is funding his account with will still get bought and used regardless if he is the one farming the gear or some other boxer that is not using warp hacks.
  12. FranktheBank Augur

Where have you been? The game has been dead. We're too dumb to stop playing. Video game Stockholm syndrome.
  13. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

The person in question has over 20 lifetime accounts which were purchased from a 3rd party site and has been doing this for 3 TLPs straight without getting a single lifetime account perma banned
  14. Angrif Lorekeeper

If

It's not my logic, it's just the reality of the situation. They haven't enforced many (if any) rules over the last few TLPs and yet Aradune was so full at launch it was unplayable. It is clear that they aren't going to lose a bunch of people by doing nothing. It seems more likely that the few people they lose because of being frustrated by the company's lack of action is more than made up for by the bot armies (they don't even enforce the 2 box rule on Aradune).
  15. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

At the launch of this server and Aradune, Daybreak promised they would hire at least one GM for these servers, and they delivered on that promise. GMs monitor these servers for EULA-breaking activity, and respond to/investigate petitions as they come in.

Every time the GMs catch someone breaking the EULA they either suspend or permanently ban the account as appropriate.
  16. Angrif Lorekeeper

lol
  17. Forrendy New Member

They removed lifetime status from accounts that had received it during SOE ownership. Or at least they removed it from mine. So, I doubt this has anything to do with those accounts.
  18. Synk Journeyman

Warping is a place virtually everyone knows not to go. They used to instant ban anyone who used warp hacks or ghostkills because everyone knew how game breaking it was. Warping was enforced strictly for years, I dont know why suddenly we're allowing it but if they don't enforce it your going to have solo naked monks killing all the raid bosses via ghost kills in the near future so, buckle up I guess.
  19. Protocol Dragon Defender

Yeah bro warping was endemic on TLPs from Combine through Ragefire. Phinny was the first server that had reduced warping but after a few months there it started again and has become more and more common with each TLP since. It was flat out commonplace on Selo launch.

If you want to get some consequences for hacking here is your only hope: Get a few thousand people to start tweeting about it to the new EQ owners and specifically call out Jchan for her leadership failure. Otherwise accept this as the state of EQ forevermore and carry on.
  20. Lejaun Augur

BREAKING NEWS:
    Server designed to be haven for people using software to control as many toons as they like is starting to show the effects of some of them using software to exploit the game.

Never saw that coming.....

Not as many people coming to the forums to tell us how great Rizlona is anymore.

It also happens on Aradune, make no mistake, but just not to the degree that it does on Rizlona. Aradune still has a tiny shield that helps deflect some of the botting due to its ruleset and people reporting people AFK playing, boxing 3+, etc. Not even close to all of them get caught, but its enough to deter some of it.

On a grander scale, it seems like the consensus is to turn a blind eye to it and collect the subscriptions, as long as not too many people complain about it.
    Boze likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.