Another what server would be best for me post

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Daivid, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Daivid Lorekeeper

Returner here - lifetime account

I want to come back but not fall into the FV trap again.
    I'd like to play a nice server populated server where I can find groups and have fun again.
    -I do not box
    -I pref. not to tank, pull or heal

I'm not sure what that leaves me with.
    Can anyone suggest a class / server that I would have fun again with in this game =)

Thank you
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

No boxing?

TLP servers

Groups?

TLP Servers

Class?

something caster like Wiz/Necro/Mage/Chanter
  3. Daivid Lorekeeper

Ty CP =) will highly consider those options.
  4. Micker Augur

What's wrong with FV? Especially if you are coming back, you can gear up easily. I personally would NEVER play on any other server. I guess if I had time to raid a lot I would, but if you don't have that kind of time, you at least can get some cool raid items from the previous expansions cheap.
  5. Thraine Augur

its like the undying lands in LoTR, if you sail there youll never be seen or heard from again.
  6. code-zero Augur

Rogue, definitely play a rogue
  7. Tour Augur

What kind of class / aspect of the game / role would you enjoy? Preferring not to tank, heal, pull etc is good to know certainly and whittles down some of the options but that still leaves you with a variety of classes that play very differently. If you find it difficult to narrow down to a specific role, could try and narrow it down to melee, caster, or mixture of the two. What have you played already and what did you like about it?

Server wise I think Xeg and Bristle have the highest population among the current content servers and have healthy populations across all levels of play. But like all live servers they are very top heavy level wise and server pop may won't matter at all if they are out of grouping range. Some TLP servers are also highly populated and if you're starting from scratch would likely be the best option in terms of finding groups at lower levels.