Not A Bug Combat Fury AA descriptions are incorrect

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Xanathol, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Xanathol Augur

The description in the AA window appears to be incorrect for each rank of Combat Fury. For example, Combat Fury 3 reads as:

Parsed out, the actual crit rate for an SK for ex is somewhere near 3.6% This appears to be true for all of the description ranks for this AA line.
  2. Zanarnar Augur

I think its right, its just that its not clear. Its not increasing your chance to land a crit to 75%, its raising your chance by 75% more...

So if your base crit chance is 2%

2% * 0.75 = 1.5

That would give you your parsed 3.6% crit rate (within the margin of error easily)

I don't disagree that it should be clarified. Honestly it would be nice to have numbers to a lot of things like that, but I'm not sure it'll happen given their limited resources.
  3. yober Elder

4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

A 75% better chance of critting looks better than an increase from 2% to 3.6% - some of the wording is being negatively affected by the typical "marketing speech" that infects many areas of our daily lives.

It's accurate but like a lot of the adverts that you see the presentation is sexed up.

But it definitely can be presented in another way, a way that many would probably perceive as providing better information.
  5. Ratalthor Developer

I am closing this thread because it is not a bug. Please share feedback or suggestions in forum sections other than Bug Reports.