Giant Illusions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Conq, May 16, 2019.

1. Conq Augur

Just compiling a comprehensive list of illusions that can go giant sized (not shaman/bst grow). If you know what I'm talking about, list any below that work. Thanks.
    Conq
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ice Giant Facade from the Northman crates

Edit: further research shows this does not make you big
  3. Thrillho Augur

I miss the lightning dude illusion. Recast = grow. It didn't have a limit. Could get your head to touch the clouds.
  4. Belkar_OotS Augur

Steampowered suit and Minotaur are what our RL uses for "follow me lemmings" events.
  5. Allayna Augur

Orange ape from EoK beta.
    Svann2 and Whulfgar like this.
  6. Lianeb Augur

I use the ice golem from LON for the gather around this thing that needs to move events
  7. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Someone did that in PoK and they grew bigger than the library tower in the center. It was hilarious looking.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  8. Koryu Professional Roadkill

If what you're looking for is visibility instead of just size, Polymorph Wand: Izon (Daybreak Marketplace) makes you a neon blue tree, and Thick Ice Studded Collar (Frostcrypt: Beltron raid) turns you into a purple sporali.
    If you don't mind using a Grow clicky, the Visage of the Tyrannosaurus Hatchling (complete all TDS quests and missions) can be grown to adult size.
    Already mentioned for default large size: Cowl of the Dreadlands Yeti (EoK Beta reward), Polymorph Wand: Lightning Warrior (Daybreak Marketplace).
  9. Conq Augur

The ones' I've found that work for the ginormous bug are: Aspect of the Brood, Ice Giant Façade and the Visage of the Tyrannosaurus Hatchling. None of my other 45 illusion clickies will function the same. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any others that worked with that trick. Thanks for the input so far.
    Conq
  10. Karhar Dream Crusher

aspect of the brood the other day gave my one screen a giant half elf, and on the other a normal dragon
  11. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I've tried the size trick on Ice Giant Facade. (I know how to do it on Aspect of the Brood). It doesn't seem to work for me.
  12. KepATL New Member

Can someone tell me how to get this giant "bug" to work?
  13. Hekaton Augur

You can get pretty big with “mask of sparks”. Can drop from any rare in arx mentis and gives you the arc worker illusion
  14. KepATL New Member

I've seen the mask of sparks one, it's big but not giant. Someone above mentioned there is, or was, a way to make a certain illusions to become HUMONGOUS...
  15. Act of Valor The Newest Member

It was for a very short period quite a few years back with the lightning warrior (discord) illusion. You could grow it. And then grow it again. And again. And again. Until you towered over the library in PoK.

As funny as it was it was quickly fixed.
  16. Benito EQ player since 2001.

This whole thread is a trap.
  17. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Why?
  18. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Devs are letting it go for now. Once the knowledge is widespread, someone will use giant illusions to grief people (block doors, NPCs) and the nerf hammer will surely come.

*Points at TLP players*
  19. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Ogre + Mount + grow spell = same thing. Not sure why illusions matter all that much.