110 BST AA

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Traxen, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Traxen Lorekeeper

I decided to try out a beastlord and I am leveling faster than I am learning. I want to take a little time at 110 now that I have my TOV gear to get some AA. What are they top priority AA to get before returning to leveling?
  2. Roxas MM Augur

we're actually at lvl 110 here on phinny. as a raiding beast my first prio is always paragon and foc paragon, then self were wolf buff. Next comes the pet defense, since he's the tank in most xping i do, then i go for all the offensive stuff for myself ( so i can make more xp faster ) and then the rest. If i was only grouping, i'd prob do the same.
  3. Micker Augur

If you solo/molo, or do a lot of pet tanking, I would go with the pet defense AAs first. Adds a lot of hps and survivability. It takes a lot of AA to max those. The new Expansion is coming out and you will get auto grant from the next expansion in line, EoK I think, so don't buy those now
  4. Waldagar Augur

If you are solo/molo you will want to balance the AA that improve the tankiness of the pet and the ones that improve your personal sustained DPS. Once you have enough AA on the warder to comfortably tank the content then switch to personal DPS. Synergy is a big investment but it pays big dividends when you make the switch to a rogue merc. Don't forget tp sprinkle in some mana regen and pet healing AAs.
    -Z-