Bank money - gone!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nanilu, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Nanilu Journeyman

Noticed this morning that my shared bank account was down to ZERO. I do not share my account with anyone. I did open a ticket and we'll see what happens but thought to let you all know and you should check your shared bank balances in case this is a bigger problem.

I worked hard for that money! If shenanigans are involved, the perps will meet the pointy end of my blade.

EDIT/UPDATE: Money found! For whatever reason, all the missing platinum ended up in the personal inventory of my trader. How it got there I don't know, but glad the money was found!
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Your lucky. This happened to me many years ago and the plat was gone. Bug reported it etc. Never got it. Then it happened to a few others.

In fact it has been happening since back in '04! https://thedruidsgrove.org/archive/eq/t-6792.html

I think they made a stealth patch and fixed it but to this day I do not put any plat in shared bank. And I advise others not to. Have not lost any regular items yet, just the plat.

After all we all don't have the same amount of shared bank slots and I think that might affect it.
    Nanilu likes this.
  3. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

4. Flatchy Court Jester

I dropped a platinum in POK if anyone finds it let me know!
    Nanilu likes this.
  5. Raptorjesus5 Augur

Back in the day I had a bunch of items disappear from my character and after petitioning multiple times I found out that the items I had bought apparently were duped. Even though I bought them in the bazaar I was the one who was punished and lost everything.

Yup that made me quit for a looooong time.
  6. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Maybe it fell in when you were reading your Comics.
    Flatchy and Tatanka like this.