Tradeskill success/failure is out of whack since last patch

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Biggho, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Biggho Journeyman

I have done the Earring quest now the 16th time for an alt, including skill up to 300+ and all Trophies at least to 12%, some fully maxed (and of course all tradeskill AAs). I can say that I am used to failure and success. Sometimes it works better, sometimes there are more failures.

But the 17th and 18th version showed exorbitant failure rates completely beyond the usual. Maxed skill and 12% Trophy, the usual maxed tradeskill AA and I had over 20 failures for the Velium Power Source including loosing the items. This goes now on with the Mililtant Harrasser's Earring, which does not want to be successful. I tried then different things:

- login/logout
    - changing zones

That worked with the 17th version. Now I am at the same problem with the 18th. It seems very related to everything which has to do with the power sources.

Is something bugged or did some change for CoV interfere with the tradeskill chances in ToV recipes?
    nitrocutter likes this.
  2. smash Augur

That is as far I know not a bug, been so since it came out.
    So recipes are just harder, see the glass, it has a very low trivial, but still hard as H....
    GNOME_POWER likes this.
  3. Svann2 The Magnificent

I think 300+12% trophy is the minimum to even try the combine isnt it?
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  4. Biggho Journeyman

Nope, have done it often enough, always worked, only after last patch I had a significant change in failures.