Disappearing Discount!!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Flat Toad, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Flat Toad Elder

What's with the mystical number switching, Darkpaw? In-game calendar says "20% discount on Marketplace purchases until Dec 1st; and so it was on day one...but now it's gone...and people are being charged at usual rates...
    At a minimum, I'd expect you to refund the extra DB Cash players inadvertently overpaid...
    Skuz likes this.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Calendar is sometimes wrong, while it does state that the Marketplace discount is 20% the actual announcement said:

Having just looked at the market place only the All-Access member 10% discount is being displayed on Bags so something is definitely not right.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  3. trakk Lorekeeper

It started 1 minute ago
  4. CazRaX Elder

Shows both for me, was 7500, dropped to 6379 (should be 6375 for 15% but close enough) then another 638 taken off for member discount with final price being 5741.
  5. Fenthen aka Rath

They originally said 20% marketplace discount, and then went back on it. They just never updated the /calendar to match their new decision of the week.
    Skuz likes this.
  6. Flat Toad Elder

To be clear, guys...On day one, ! bought a couple transfer tokens...NOT just bags... and received the full, announced 20% discount (as opposed to the usual 10%)...but by the next day, DarkPaw had oh, so quietly removed the original announcement and the discount no longer appeared when making purchases...how? why? hoodat? Anyone's guess....LOL
    Corwyhn Lionheart and Fenthen like this.
  7. Gorehammer Lorekeeper

You would think a video game company with a history of 25% off marketplace sales would do something special of similar allure for Black Friday/Cyber Week, especially where many costumers just pre-ordered the next expansion during a pandemic.
    (Hint Hint, Daybreak. Make it right.)
  8. Captain Video Augur

Lifetime membership flash sale.