Good's Maps Pack

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Orbital101 Augur

I have a link at the bottom of my signature... I always add the date of the most recent update on the download zip.
    OldCa61, Zamiam and Fanra like this.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Are the collenction points included in the pack for older expansions?

Doing some older stuff for alts.

Thanks for all the mapping you do, it is very much appreciated. :)
  3. Orbital101 Augur

Quite alot are missing for RoF and Cotf... I keep telling my self ill eventually complete those zones but ive done so many of it that I keep saying maybe tomorow -.-
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thanks, it's TBM I'm having issues with. RoF they seem to be everywhere!
  5. Orbital101 Augur

RoF actually does have a patern with areas attributed to each sets.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Yeah the early expacs with collects seem to have some logic, TBL on the other hand tried to put them in the most difficult to reach places, TOV seams illogical and both sets are mixed in together.

I very much prefered the early collects.
    Elyssanda and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  7. Duality Augur

How do you like the two lamp posts in the NW "hallway" of the guild lobby?
  8. Orbital101 Augur

Good's Maps(Good's Maps 11-27-2020) got updated with the Claws of Veeshan Maps. This only includes the base layer and layer 1. The full layers pack(CoV Maps FULL PW protected 11-27-2020) will be available only through donation for the next few months. I will send the special pack through emails attributed to the donation. I will check twice a day(Eastern time) or you can contact me in game (xegony.Goodurden) or through Discord (Goodurden#8813) for any question.

It's also available as standalone folder(CoV Maps Final 11-27-2020), but if you haven't updated your maps for a while now is a good time to do it! Safe travels.
  9. Astral64 Augur

What a champion.
  10. Orbital101 Augur

Reupped the pack for a small fix with 11-29-2020. The file westwastestwo_1.txt had
    P -434.0380, 2295.3770, -169.3472, 0, 0, 240, 2, Watcher_Devlin_(R)_Zlandicar
    P -450.0841, 1943.1581, -174.5403, 0, 0, 240, 2, Watcher_Scots_(Mi,R)_Tantor
    It should be:
    P -434.0380, 2295.3770, -169.3472, 0, 0, 240, 2, Watcher_Devlin_(R)_Tantor
    P -450.0841, 1943.1581, -174.5403, 0, 0, 240, 2, Watcher_Scots_(Mi,R)_Zlandicar
    I also had a space instead of a _ to 'to Sleeper's_Tomb' the file eastwastestwo.txt which only show as 'to'

Can be fixed in game for those that care and had a previous version.
    Sorry for the confusion:)

Will also send the ground spawn pack later next week while I complete it.
    Safe travels!
  11. Orbital101 Augur

Just a heads up that I will be unavailable from the time CoV launch, up to 5 hrs after with my tells window minimized. This is what I estimated the Partisan/Merc and Missions to take.... Possibly less because there is a good chance that ST is unavailable at launch... So I won't be sending any emails between that time. I will on the other hand stay on the lookout for any activities till then.
  12. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Im trying to download the "cov maps 12-04-2020.zip", but it wont let me. It starts the "scanning for virus" and then nothing...:confused:
  13. Zunnoab Augur

Make sure you aren't blocking popups, if it asks if you want to leave the page say "yes," try clearing your cache, or try another browser.

I've had that happen before and doing the above got around it.
    Jumbur likes this.
  14. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Switching to microsoft edge did the trick! :) Google chrome didn't work, for some reason...:confused:
  15. Tegila Augur

I like your maps and everything but um...is t selling them(call it a donation, but it's still selling) on the EQ forums kinda against the Eula?
  16. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I just am fuming about this comment. He spends untold hours putting all these maps together for hours and hours on end with no remuneration from anyone. Not even DBG or DPG or Secret Ig 7 or whoever owns the game now pays him for his time, effort and expertise.

Last expansion release he did the same thing - its a simple donation for the higher levels of the maps for the most recent expansion. You can get the base free.

If you don't want to donate then don't. But there is no need for you to be forum police with him. Stop with the nit picking and let things lay.

But if he gets banned then I am sure YOU will be on everyone's "list"
    Astral64, Thunderkiks, Reisil and 9 others like this.
  17. Angahran Augur

You don't have to donate anything.

He spends countless hours making these maps and everyone here, except apparently you, very much appreciate the time and effort he puts into them.

And again, he is not selling anything. It is a donation for early access to the maps he usually releases some time after the expansion is released.
    Nennius likes this.
  18. Tegila Augur

I'm not saying he shouldn't get donations!

I'm not belittling his time and efforts.

I'm pointing out that this is PROBABLY not the PLACE to seek the donations because it could easily cause a problem.

If I said it all snarky and accusatory like you just did in response, I'd expect this response, but I didn't. If *I* had a problem with it I'd just point it out specifically to admin now wouldn't I? Oh.
  19. Tegila Augur

"Only through donation for the next few months" Read it again. It wasn't, " donations for the time and costs are always welcome" or "until New year's"(I didn't even mention the time because it's irrelevant, you did)
  20. Angahran Augur

If you don't want to donate Tegila, noone is forcing you.

If someone feels like showing their appreciation of the time and effort this guy puts into helping out other players, that's great.

But there is no need to come to the forums whining about the fact that someone mentioned 'donations' in a post.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.