Launch Date sooner than Expected

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by The real Sandaormo, Nov 25, 2020.

1. The real Sandaormo Augur

2. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

Much earlier than expected. Many things won't be ready for launch. I'm concerned. Also, a bit short notice for taking days off work. Sigh!
    Dibab likes this.
  3. Monkman Augur

Yeah same, I was blown away when I saw the 8th... was expecting 3rd week of dec
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

It is a week earlier than I expected, it doesn't feel ready, so much still not done or tuned.
  5. Bazuker New Member

December 8th is a good day to launch.
    They will screw thing up and break the servers, as usual. So, they'll have time to patch, and patch again in December monthly patch. And by Christmas-New Year vacation season we'll have something working. Good timing, imho.
    trakk likes this.
  6. strongbus Augur

same me and wife have 12 accounts between the 2 of use we have been spreading out buying the exp for all and had it planned to have all done by 17th. guess some of the accounts won't be able to do cov for bout a 2 weeks.
  7. Cadman Elder

Earlier is probably better - last time ToV was dropped right before Xmas and nothing got fixed till they came back from their holidays
    klanderso likes this.
  8. kimbotta Lorekeeper

So what is the dragon horde exactly ? The description hasn't changed.
  9. KrakenReality Augur

Is this going to be another one of these timed raid unlock tiers again?
  10. Svann2 The Magnificent

yes
  11. KrakenReality Augur

Well, fudge and nuts.
  12. trakk Lorekeeper

The 8th? Jesus I have a lot to do in 2 weeks lol. I figured I had til like xmas