Camps/KS

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by sojuu, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

A lot still disagree with that.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Elskidor like this.
  2. KrakenReality Augur

I take whatever I want, whenever I want, and from whoever I want. I prioritize my time first over strangers.
  3. Metanis Bad Company

Enlightened self-interest is awesome! Actually most people do exactly what you said when they don't think they are being observed. Otherwise they're just virtue signaling.
  4. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Or you just do the right thing because its the right thing in the first place. Some of us have actual empathy for other human beings and treat others as we would like to be treated.
    Denyu, Flatchy, GamerGramps and 3 others like this.
  5. KrakenReality Augur

Just being honest, if I see a named up on SK track that I need I’m just going to take it. I don’t care, I’m not wasting my time waiting. They’ve had 21 years to recognize how this stuff works.
    Metanis likes this.
  6. Metanis Bad Company

Tough love is a thing too! :)
  7. Demandred Elder

So another group of players can put in the work and you'll come and cherry pick the named. I hope that means you play zek with such disdain for other players.
  8. Monkman Augur

While I don’t agree with this behavior, I also don’t believe that you should or can expect every single player to abide by social standards expected of them. It’s a RPG at heart and if someone wants to jack a mob you spawned... because they’re evil then that’s kind of part of the game... drama creates story within the game and actually can spice up virtual worlds.
    code-zero likes this.
  9. KrakenReality Augur

Put in the work at what? Sitting at their desk being lazy? If a named is up and I see it on SK track I’ll just take it. It’s open to anyone, if the devs didn’t want this behavior they’d change named mobs to be event spawns.
  10. Demandred Elder

Replace word work with time(the most valuable resource of all).
    Why would devs change that dynamic..??? They dont want trains but we still can. I mean, wouldnt they change all zones to instance if they really were against that....see just a silly argument/excuse for poor behavior.
    Monkmans right though, can't expect decent behavior/respect from all.
  11. Flatchy Court Jester

Well you could always ask before you start your rampage. For instance I was in Kael up on the bridge killing the single pull for I believe Kallis. I was just 3 boxing and with the 7 minute window I was not running below the bridge and gettin the ph down below or the one under the ice.

Another group came along and wanted him too I told them feel free to set up under the bridge and have at the other two ph I was content with my one. I got my named and told em there was one more ph for em up above.

Its amazing if you just chat with people some are more than willing to bend over to help you out. I know it is not very trollish in nature but its what I prefer.
  12. Accipiter Old Timer

You are what is wrong with EQ today. Are you covered as far as EQ rules go? Sure. Are you in the right? Not by the way most of us play. You'll always be the bully on the playground because the rest of us won't stoop to your level.
    Nennius likes this.
  13. KrakenReality Augur

Yup. What's your problem?

Cool, make up your own rules.

Fine, with me. It just makes it easier to complete hunters and farm augs to sell.
  14. Svann2 The Magnificent

15. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

No one's going to mention the SK track comment?

Okay ... I guess I will ...

Sounds like you might be a 3rd party software cheater.
    Nennius likes this.
  16. KrakenReality Augur

Who cares...there are people in your guild running it. Shouldn’t you be preparing to split raid so your guild can come in last again, lol.
  17. Flatchy Court Jester

Congratulations you win "The Cob of the Week" award. I am sorry you got picked on in life so you feel like you can come to this game and be Billy Bad . Its not to late to start anew and try and be a decent player!
    Accipiter and Raccoo like this.