Picks in ToV

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Venid, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Lacka Journeyman

Every post you make is a complete waste of everyone's time.
  2. AraduneWizard Journeyman

Nothing about picks in the patch notes.../sigh.
  3. Goretog New Member

Where's the patch notes?
  4. AraduneWizard Journeyman

When you start the game, they are there now.
  5. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Lol. Even if they agreed to the OP's premise, and wanted to change this, there is no way it happens before the xpac launch. Then the 1st patch after that is "fixing" the xpac.

Keep the thread alive, there is hope for Phinny 6.0
    Skuz likes this.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

It is my solemn goal to waste the time of just you in particular, so thank you from the bottom of my blackened & shrivelled heart for confirming that my life's sole mission has been an unmitigated success.
  7. Lacka Journeyman

gah! FOILED AGAIN
  8. Drogut New Member

WTB pickzones in ToV.
  9. Ginix Augur

picks would be nice
  10. Gheed Is not reading your response

need picks
  11. Bowdeen Elder

173 people, with East and West completely camped at 10PM PST on a Saturday night. We need picks. This is starting to get ridiculous, and I know it's the same situation on both servers.
  12. Gremin Augur

Just do away with the loot lockout timer, each major mob has its own right?
    Xyphen likes this.
  13. Gmans New Member

If you want to keep some sort of a player base you really need to reinstitute picks to TOV now. This is horrible
  14. anxunamoon New Member

+1 for picks, no fun coming everday to a permacamped hot !
  15. Bigstomp Augur

I thought the reason for playing in ancient content was to race through it with all the fighting that went with that. Because new content is too hard.
  16. barbaros New Member

+1 please give us picks
  17. uk6999 Augur

Giant armor is inferior to HoT for most slots/classes but it can fill a stop gap as well as PoG armor. There are options although not as good as HoT armor that work in a pinch. Since a majority of classes sit behind walls and play peekabo you can give a bit on resists.

I've played on LJ, Phinny, Corinav and Mangler and I wouldnt expect to see picks happen but if enough people complain loud enough it might happen. Anyone remember the first set of TLPs? Was it combine? That place was a real s-show.
    Skuz likes this.
  18. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

[IMG]
    Skuz likes this.
  19. Dropskox New Member

ToV Needs pick's yes please !
  20. Gremin Augur

ToV has 3 wings with content, you put lockouts on all major targets. You also put a 2.5 day lockout on loot...so do you expect raid guilds in their AoCs to clear every last mob in 6 hours? Get rid of the loot lockout, heck get rid of the replay timer you get when Vulak dies...you wont give us picks, at least throw us that bone.