Vah Shir Cultural Armor for Beastlords/Revered Impressions Quest

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Wilke, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Wilke Journeyman

Hello all,
    First time posting. I hope that this is the correct forum.
    I am trying to do the Vah Shir Cultural Armor quest for Beastlords. I am doing the Revered Impressions where I have to kill 20 sabertooth tigers in Trakanon Teeth. I have been there and killed multiple sabertooth tigeresses but have seen only ONE tiger in three days.
    Is this a nerfed creature or do you have to kill something else for it to spawn?
    This is becoming extremely frustrating!
    Thank you,
    VixenFighter
    Drewie likes this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Kill something else for it to spawn.
  3. Wilke Journeyman

oh boy....not what I was hoping for...what must one kill for it to spawn, please don't say Doom
  4. Pikollo Augur

Assuming we are thinking the same cultural on selo these quests were not necessary. There are books sold in PoK that give you the recipes. Also the recipes have changed. If you reference EQtraders it will list 2 recipes for the armor. One only involves an ore/pelt/silk, cultural hammer, artisan material and pattern. All of which can be bought at a vendor except the ore/pelt/silk. The symbol patterns are sold at the small bank and require 2 drops.
  5. Wilke Journeyman

Say you are saying the impression book is sold at the bank?
  6. Wilke Journeyman

Well I am very confused by this...went to the small bank and now have no idea about the revered impressions book....went to the two cultural people by the bank...one says go to the other one and the other one has nothing about the revered impressions book....this is utterly confusing.
  7. Soulbanshee Augur

Some of the cultural recipe books may be unlocked, the rest still require a quest to unlock them, don't remember which one in particular.
  8. GNOME_POWER Augur

First you need to report which server you are playing on.
    Molds and patterns are on sale.

This is what the LV41 frog saw in the Progression Servers Mangler.
    DoN was held the other day.