350 skill running out of room

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Milfurd, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Milfurd Augur

Can we have 100 slot bags? No make it 500. Not expecting an answer just complaining.
  2. Downtoplow Journeyman

I just made a level 1 toon and threw TS bags on his person and his bank, and just parceled all TS then autobanked it every so often... with the find feature you don't even need to organize it anymore either
  3. HoodenShuklak Augur

Make a bunch of alts, parcel them 500 items. But, very importantly, never log into them.
  4. Gnothappening Augur

Bad idea unless he runs more than one account. I did that once thinking I could just take some items out of the parcel and send them to another alt. If your parcel inbox has more than 50 items, you can't send any parcels until you lower it below 50. As long as he has more than one account that he can log in at the same time, he is okay. If not, that is a good way to lose a lot of items.
  5. HoodenShuklak Augur

Thats precisely why I emphasized never logging into them.
  6. Hateseeker Augur

are your servers lagging like others? parceling 500 items when it takes 1-2 minutes for each parcel to go out is painful
  7. Gnothappening Augur

Not sure I understand what you meant. Were you joking and saying to never log in to them ever? I assumed you were being serious and telling him to use alternate guys as banks. I mean, you do get 16 bank slots for bags, plus 8 bags on your guy. That is 192 storage slogs, plus another 50 for a parcel.
  8. Tweakfour17 Augur

If you use the 10 slot toolboxes it's 240 instead of 192. Also, once you're on a server where you're actively shooting for 350 you have many more options for bags greater than 10 slots so even more flexibility.