Overseer Merchant: Mounts

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sissruukk, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Sissruukk Rogue One

I wonder if DPG could put unique mounts on the Overseer Merchant. Make it for a ridiculous amount of currency. I have a guildie with over a million Overseer currency and loves collecting mounts.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

They need to fix Overseer before adding anything else to it.
    Velisaris_MS likes this.
  3. Nadisia Augur

No mount for joo, Sturmere da Dwarf !!!

Just a cask with squeaky wheels ... and you'll need to move it by yourself.

[IMG]

:D
    Sissruukk likes this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I actually like this idea. I have only ever purchased 1 mount and I have tons unclaimed under /claim and quested a couple - the skelly mount and the whirly but I would put some overseer currency towards em.

It would be nice to have this option. I did not know Overseer was broke, sorry to hear some have trouble with it.
  5. Monkman Augur

It's not broke... people may lose some quests every now and then... but they don't go away forever... you just don't hear people on the forums complaining that they received 6 or 7 completed quests instead of 5.

I lost 1 quest like a week ago... this morning I had 6 quests completed ready to be claimed... when I know for certain I set 5 before bed.

Overseer definitely needs new rewards...
  6. Raccoo Augur

It was definitely broken. I haven't lost any so far since patch, so maybe they fixed it, or maybe I just haven't had the bad luck I was having.

I was running 12 hour long quests on 6 accounts. Would start 5 quests on some accounts and come back to 1 left, or 0 left. I had more lost quests the past month than previously, so I stopped running them for like a week before the patch.
    Kels likes this.
  7. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Mounts on Overseer Merchant?

YES PLEASE!
  8. seber Augur

overseer work find you all cry way to much
    Flatchy likes this.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The quests that come back are a duplicate of one of the ones you recieved the last time you finished your overseer quests.

I had a rare disapear last week and those you get once every 2 months or so I'd know if that came back unexpectedly.

That said I only lost 3 quests last month so things are improving, didn't get any returned though.

Bit it isn't just disapearing quests causing issues, the elites are asking for agents that don't exist and sometimes quests refuse to start as Overseer has got itself in a bad state thinking it has more agents of a type than it has. :rolleyes:

IMHO Overseer should have stayed on test for at least 6 months, to get it working correctly, I think Star Trek version was in beta for around a year.
  10. Celephane Augur

learn to construct a sentence, then construct a sentence... you make no sense every time you post.. please do this