Returning since TBL (ToV)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Vaeeldar, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Vaeeldar Augur

So I’ve been gone since completing TBL content. I’ve started running through ToV mostly aug camping for the tanks and I’m about 20% into 112 at this point and noticing XP is super slow.

from what I’ve read it looks like I should do partisan, mercenary or the zone group missions to level up. Is that the path to go? And does lessons work on quest xp? or has LoD become extinct more or less? I always boxed the content as needed so I never really paid attention outside of grinding out xp every expansion like I have since well beta.
  2. Duder Augur

"from what I’ve read it looks like I should do partisan, mercenary or the zone group missions to level up. Is that the path to go?" - Yes, plus hero missions.

"And does lessons work on quest xp?" - Some, experiment, at worst it doesn't affect it and it motivates you to go kill some monsters for 30 minutes. I know it works on the Great Divide Hero mission chest exp but many if not all of the Mercs/Partisan/Heroic achievement rewards. Though bonus exp events apply to many of the achievements when it is running.
  3. Vaeeldar Augur

Thanks just trying to figure out if I time popping LOD towards end of mission to guarantee it’s up or pop at beginning to burn mobs.
  4. Duder Augur

The exp during hero missions is minimal compared to the chest exp but LOD doesn't work on all the chests, I can't remember beyond the GD hero, pretty sure its a no for Griklor and I have no idea about velks/kael.