Incorrect TLP alchemy recipes

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by clawzz, Nov 19, 2020.

1. clawzz New Member

Efficiency Awareness I incorrectly creates Tonic of Contagion Affinity I
    Efficiency Awareness II incorrectly creates Tonic of Contagion Affinity II
    Efficiency Awareness III incorrectly creates Tonic of Contagion Affinity III
    Efficiency Awareness IV incorrectly creates Tonic of Contagion Affinity IV
    Efficiency Awareness V incorrectly creates Tonic of Contagion Affinity V
    Benefit Awareness V incorrectly creates Tonic of Heat Affinity V
    Disease Awareness V incorrectly creates Tonic of Magic Affinity V
    Distance Awareness V incorrectly creates Tonic of Toxin Affinity V
    Heat Awareness V incorrectly creates Tonic of Benefit Affinity V
    Magic Awareness V incorrectly creates Tonic of Distance Affinity V
    Poison Awareness V incorrectly creates Tonic of Efficiency Affinity V

Obviously most of these can be worked around if you know what makes what, but currently Efficiency Awareness I, II, III, and IV cannot be made by any recipe I have found.
    Xyroff-cazic. and Duder like this.
  2. Vanrau Augur

What server are you on?
  3. clawzz New Member

I am on Mangler, so DoN just dropped, which is when all of these recipes become possible to complete.
  4. Tritonia Journeyman

Second this issue. This was known on Coirnav when DoN launched as well. It wouldn't be an issue except that levels 1-4 can be created for every variation except efficiency (albeit using mismatched recipes in the alchemy bag search). Efficiency is the only one people really care about and it would be very nice if the recipe for 1-4 went in game.
  5. Ravanta Suffer Augur

Happy to report that at least a few of these recipes was fixed. I'm assuming all of them were, but poison awareness V makes poison awareness V.

Efficiency awareness III and IV also make the correction potion. Which is huge for me!

I don't have any more draconic essences to try an efficiency awareness V, but I'm guessing it works.