Sell us AA's for plat!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Stageguy, Nov 16, 2020.

1. DillyBar Augur

My idea was to let us "write a check" for AA's. $100 for say 25k AA's, sign me up.
  2. ptah Augur

Nnnnno. Just play the game or not. There are options ingame to leech if your that lazy. Move along.
    Nennius likes this.
  3. Schadenfreude Augur

I still have a bunch of Glyph of Stored Experience in the bank, would have been a nice QOL improvement to add them as quest rewards and make them tradable. I must have let 20,000 personal and Mercenary AAs poof into dust.
  4. Flat Toad Elder

If you can't farm 40-50 AAs a day simply running a few HAs...you're not really trying. Give Mommy's CC a rest and venture outside the Lobby occasionally.
  5. seber Augur

that got be funny in maybe 10 year no way go back to wow ,,
  6. HeatherPurrs Augur

Millennials- Can't I just buy that?
    Nennius likes this.
  7. Darchon_Xegony Augur

I'd rather see them change the AA Autogrant system to include everything but the most recent 2 expansions, rather than the current everything but the most recent 4 expansions.

This would greatly reduce the mountainous climb to return to the game after a break. Having to buy through 300+AAs of in each focus line before you can buy the current max level line of that AA is awful for example.
  8. Vumad Cape Wearer

It's the way they were taught by their Gen X parents that don't want to take responsibility for their parenting. Millennials didn't invent the microwave dinner or the escalator. Want millennials to take more responsibility? Set the example.
  9. Karhar Dream Crusher

Can i sell my extra AA for plat?
  10. Janakin Augur

Now that would be cool. Turning 10AA's to 1 tradeable / sellable AA clicky :)
    Schadenfreude likes this.
  11. Tegila Augur

Yeah I'm...millennials immediately followed gen x, they can be a year apart...and hate to break it to ya but most ppl playing this game are fen x and millennials. I used to think millennials were much younger, but they're not. Born in 79, I'm gen x, but my sister in law born in 81 is technically a millennial. My parents were a Boomer and a...whatever was before boomers. And my 23yrold and 17yrold are neither millennials.
  12. Waring_McMarrin Augur

And you would be able to bank enough of those to purchase all the new AA in an expansion which is something they have already worked to prevent with AA caps.
    Skuz, minimind, Jennre and 1 other person like this.
  13. Vumad Cape Wearer

So in summation, labeling people by the year they were born is ignorant, which was my point.
  14. Dilquan Augur

Gratz?
  15. HeatherPurrs Augur

Well yeah but as a gen x 1965 the generation after me is dooming the earth... Dirty hippies! Wait...
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

This pretty much fixes itself once CoV launches and EoK AAs are autogranted.
    Nennius likes this.
  17. Tegila Augur

you need to skill up your sarcasm then
    Nennius likes this.
  18. Nennius Curmudgeon

/whine on

Instead of AA's, how about an item that will allow us to recover the dropped Overseer quests?

/whine off
    Yinla likes this.
  19. Angahran Augur

No.

This would basically allow anyone with more disposable income to max out a character in no time.

1. Buy Krono.for cash.
    2. Sell Krono for plat.
    3. Buy AAs for plat.
    4. Repeat until max AA.

What's next ? Simply type in your creditcard number and choose how many levels you want to buy ?

This game should not devolve into whoever has the biggest bankaccount wins.
    Skuz likes this.
  20. Angahran Augur

Being able spend AA to buy an heirloom AA/Exp glyph would be cool.
    Schadenfreude and Skuz like this.