Servers Down

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by tatzues69, Nov 18, 2020.

1. tatzues69 New Member

Why are the tlp's down the message says only live server are down?
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

At this point we need bonus rares, bonus exp and probably a new TLP just to start to make things right.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

It's a minor faux pas of nomenclature, operationally-speaking TLP are regarded as live servers, the only ones that are not are the Test & Beta servers, so for almost all patch days both Live Servers & TLP are unavailable.
    Occasionally individual serves may be taken down for a server-specific fix.

I hope that scratches your pedantry itch at least a little.
    Aanuvane likes this.
  4. AraduneWizard Journeyman

And we need 3 TLP's to start - 1 no box, 1 two box and 1 all box. And they all need to be 6 week timer, starting in Kunark with Beatslords. Oh, the no box sever is FV rules, the 2 box server is PVP and all the servers have no OW targets, just DZ's, except the full box server - those only have OW targets, no DZ's.
  5. Thewiz Augur

Don't forget picks in ToV and free coffee!
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I am 100% confident that a "No box" TLP server is never going to happen, unenforceable impractical & simply not worth the effort & cost required to even attempt it.

[IMG]
  7. AraduneWizard Journeyman

Oh I know this, I was just going along with the whole "we need new TLP's" thing the one person posted. Might as well go full clown fiesta!
    Skuz likes this.