Thank You Brad

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yonson, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Yonson Lorekeeper

Hi there Veterans,

I don't usually post in this board as TLP is more my jam but I made a tribute to Brad for the anniversary of his death - a year ago today - and wanted to share it with the community.

I have a just for fun YouTube series called "Bad Bard" where I do bad karaoke and play a Bard on EQ.

I tried to do something a little different with this one though making it a mixture of a spoken word performance, substandard Karaoke and even tried playing the guitar.

The world that he first created in 99 and it has morphed over the last two decades has been a constant in an often tumultuous word for me. I know I am not alone in finding Norrath a haven to hide away in where lifelong friendships (and rivalries) have been formed.

This is just my attempt at thanking the great man, hope I don't suck too much...

Laugh, Sing and Dance,
    Lots of Love,

Sonosurdus
    The Bad Bard

2. Grove Augur

Thank you for this!
    HeatherPurrs and Yonson like this.
  3. HeatherPurrs Augur

I went to Karana and literally apologized to his memorial.
    Life is short and beautiful. Breathe. Can't control outcomes. One day at a time.
    Yonson likes this.
  4. ptah Augur

I too thank you, Yon. I found myself singing along with ya. May the adventure contine amoung us all. Deep within a tarven a bard sings! A darf elf serves us beers at 5 AM, may we all take a minute to remember the dude that created our world.

RIP brad, we are still enjoying your world.
    HeatherPurrs and Yonson like this.
  5. HeatherPurrs Augur

It's still my only safe place. My last resort for peace.
  6. Yonson Lorekeeper

Man I feel that.
    HeatherPurrs likes this.