`Thats E Q Baby` finishes Velious in 12 hours 53 minutes.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AtabishiWoW, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Protocol Dragon Defender

About to be a lot of insecurity in this thread.

Still waiting for a response to the irrefutable evidence of lying btw.
    Bullsnooze and Lejaun like this.
  2. Lhus Journeyman

3. Barder-mangler Augur

I won't go into every detail but I've played EQ for the better part of 18 years, and when Aradune launched I opted to join TEB because of their overwhelming numbers advantage, and I was skeptical as I kept hearing negative things. Today I can say with certainty that Atabishie runs one of the most well organized, successful guilds I have ever come across, he is a grade A + guild leader, he is nothing but transparent, and puts out announcements about changes to anything WELL in advance.

Ok, so his magelo profile doesn't suit your tastes? Who the hell cares. TEB dominates the server for a reason (credit to Kubat/Hicks and other officers too!), he runs things with military precision but is still a compassionate and considerate person to his members. Regardless of his magelo, he should be taken seriously- I have never seen such an effective guild lead/management team.

Are they perfect? No, but they are as good as it gets in this game.
    Senadin likes this.
  4. KrakenReality Augur

Sweet, alt account post. Side note, if it’s run with “military precision” just means it’s a constant clusterf*ck. I remember joining the military and thinking it was going to be so organized and structured, but I couldn’t have been more wrong, lol.
    Karreck likes this.
  5. Tweakfour17 Augur

Kinda like how "military grade" is a bs adjective since military grade in practice means the cheapest possible solution that mostly works? haha
  6. Tyvolus Journeyman

Mindless Locust Swarm.
  7. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

Quick summary of some of the recent events in this thread:

Atabishi claims that Zaide is saying "is already claiming cheats and GM help since he claims our time is impossible, but he also said classic wasn't possible to beat in under 7 days and that it wasn't possible to beat their Kunark record"
    FACTCHECK: Atabishi has provided no proof of Zaide saying this.
    FACTCHECK: Forum search of Zaide posts show him congratulating TEB on their classic accomplishments.

Zaide revels messages showing he helped Atabishi with questions and provided a write up. Atabishi says on EQ forums that "Agnarr and Mangler were two completely different kunark launches. Too much had been changed for any of his write up to be usable." (Source: https://www.firesofheaven.org/threa...-customer-service.11922/page-164#post-3488916 )
    FACTCHECK: Those messages are from 2019 and referring to the Mangler server. Messages show Atabishi thanking Zaide and saying their success couldn't have been done without his help.
    FACTCHECK: When asked on EQ Forums by someone to provide proof that they did not use those writeups for Aradune by showing the writeup he was given, Atabishi has not shown them.

Atabishi says "When I went against everyone telling me you couldn't trust Zaide, even those closest to him telling me not to trust him. I learned my lesson a long time ago."
    FACTCHECK: Atabishi has been asked by people to provide evidence to support this claim. Atabishi has not shown any at this time.

Atabishi says "He was banned on our discord the day aradune launched for intentionally trying to sabotage launch groups."
    FACTCHECK: Atabishi has provided no proof of Zaide intentionally trying to sabotage launch groups.
    FACTCHECK: Zaide provides proof that he was still part of TEB at the time Atabishi claims he was banned. Zaide also says he left of his own accord.
    Rajaah, Karreck, Bullsnooze and 2 others like this.
  8. AraduneWizard Journeyman

That's because no one else even cares to batphone. You are racing against yourself 95% of the time. You might get a race if something spawns during a raid time of another guild, but most don't care enough to even try when TEB comes in like a swarm of locust since they have 3 raids everywhere.

So grats I guess for being #1 in a 1 horse race.

And they are as good as it gets on Aradune. Atabishie got crushed on Mangler and had to leave...
    Lejaun likes this.
  9. ClayPigeon Baja Bandit

Congratulations, you joined team easy who have so far done nothing but use overwhelming numbers to beat anyone who even tried. Which was only pretty much a EU guild who have probably never been able to go man for man in any race.

Because they took all existing guilds data? Then come here and arrogantly pass it off as their own? Tactics and plans?

However the true MVP of TEQB is Kubat. He is more important to that guild than Atabishi copying and pasting raid tactics he's lifted from other guilds. All Atabishi does is stay online all day 'tracking' then batphoning it in.

Elite player.
  10. alwaysafk New Member

Is the real truth.
  11. HicksAradune Augur

Missed the first week due to being a late comer to the selos party. Was there from that point until the end though - funny , i dont know who you are? Guess you stopped after the VT race?

And amtrak ran off the server? haha. good one. Amtrak stopped raiding at the point in the game where most guilds tend to.
  12. Bullsnooze Augur

You won't ever get one.
    CokaSZ likes this.
  13. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Don't forget to give the boys and girls some autographs occasionally Atabishi, y'dig?

[IMG]
  14. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

15. Teufel New Member

Hey good job. You zerg completed a bunch of old raids using other peoples strategies you got off the internet and ruin another expansion for the rest of the server. You're the best!
    Karreck likes this.
  16. Cokeroft New Member

Faceless Conquest mobilized to Qvic to engage Ancient Cragbeast Matriarch. While there we were contested by a numerically superior force from another guild. Despite this disadvantage, we pulled out the win.
  17. Cukernaut Journeyman

Couple of things -

1. Gratz boys -- nice work.
    2. I love that Zaide Derangement Syndrome is alive and well. My man went full autism on this server and rushed to 50 then deleted his account in classic with zero involvement in guild politics. Shortly afterwards he made a paladin that was solo self found hardcore mode. I don't know how he gets brought up here.
    3. The reality that most people aren't admitting is that TEB facerolled classic so hard they built critical mass with their success for those who want batphones/ow. This is pretty classic iteration of every other server. When you dominate then you build critical mass with all of the "pile ons". I did launch with TEB and had a lot of fun -- they were all pretty cool guys. Based on having done batphone / big guilds on quite a few other TLPs over time (Faceless, AOS, etc.) I will comment that TEB leaned in pretty hard on this server with 3am batphones forever. #noscraps means #noscraps.
    4. Trying to talk about skill on this game is pretty funny -- I think what happened happened and the rest is history. It doesn't matter who was playing my crew of pipe-hitting launch TLP autists wasn't going to let things swing any other way. Ansel dunked so hard on Mabbu on early naggy pulls it was funny as eff.
    Rajaah likes this.
  18. KrakenReality Augur

19. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Angered did you get forum account banned again??
    Accipiter and Skuz like this.
  20. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Looks like a yes, and probably going to happen again real soon :)