culturals on aradune

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Graethos, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Graethos Journeyman

are they in game yet? I want imbued ogre plate for my barbarian warrior!
    Really I just want to twink the warrior and his shaman box, I have a krono on hand. Being told in game to wait until tomorrow after Velious changes the market and makes my krono more valuable...
  2. Baldur Augur

You have to wait until Velious anyways, that's when the recipes go in.
    Graethos likes this.
  3. Graethos Journeyman

velious is out can i make my culturals now?
  4. Baldur Augur

Depends on your race, for some stupid reason they made some components locked to Luclin back in 2019.

High elves can no longer make the original cultural until Luclin because they made the Essence of Moonlight from Castle Mistmoore no longer drop until Luclin. So can't make the moonlight tempers even though the armor recipes are linked to Velious.

But dwarves can make theirs. I think most races can.
    Graethos likes this.
  5. Graethos Journeyman

I wanna make my barbarian shaman's leathers, got the smithing levels but need the tempers. and I want to buy my barbarian warrior a set of the Imbued Ogre Plate... Barb Zek followers can wear the imbued version according to p99 idk where to find the progression server info though. Thanks @Baldur
  6. Darchon_Xegony Augur

There are two different tiers of cultural armor pre-DoN.

The set with no level recommended should be available in Kunark. But it wasn't until Velious when they removed the requirement to have Blue Diamonds to enchant the metal for the armor - http://www.tski.co.jp/baldio/patch/20010417a.html

The set with a level recommended 45 should be available in Luclin, but these pieces each use Celestial Tempers which should be locked behind Luclin.
    Graethos likes this.
  7. Gremin Augur

Blue diamond is luclin