Day Three of Launchpad issues

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Naterbater, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Naterbater Journeyman

See title. DBG appears content to allow new users to purchase memberships which are entirely unusable.
    Lizzbizz likes this.
  2. Takota New Member

I subbed two days ago in an attempt to come back to EQ an join friends, and all I been getting is....

<Unable to download SocketError:Host Not Found (11001 - 205.185.208.88>

what was i thinking trying to come back to eq smh
    Naterbater likes this.
  3. Lizzbizz New Member

I can not start the Launchpad from Steam. Is this the issue you are referring too or is it something else?

Edit: Let me correct that: I cannot start the Launchpad. Period.
    Naterbater likes this.
  4. Naterbater Journeyman

That's the issue I was referring to, yes. I was just able to download the install file, which I couldn't do before....maybe it's fixed.

EDIT: Nope. Not fixed. Strange that I was suddenly able to download the EQ_setup file, though.
  5. Lizzbizz New Member

If this is the third day ofthose issues, then the level of incompetence at their CDN is truly astounding.
    I just recently used a Krono after a longer absence. No way to login. Fantastic. Makes me giddy with anticipation to get back into the game and spend more money on it. Not.
    Naterbater likes this.
  6. Naterbater Journeyman

Yeah. I feel the same way. I was skeptical that a CDN would have an issue like this for 3+ days and reached out to their CDN, Highwinds. Unfortunately, Highwinds won't provide any information due to security measures. Frustrating.
    Svann2 likes this.
  7. Takota New Member

I have friends that don't have an issue logging in and i think they somehow got the patch before the patcher broke.... so some can log in and some cant, to bad for returning players like myself. I should have checked forums :mad:
    Naterbater likes this.