`Thats E Q Baby` finishes Velious in 12 hours 53 minutes.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AtabishiWoW, Nov 12, 2020.

1. HicksAradune Augur

Yeah remember in era when there were DZs? oh wait... Keep trying though.
  2. AraduneWizard Journeyman

I remember when real guilds like Faceless were class acts. Now we have DZ guilds like EQ Baby acting like they own the world.
  3. HicksAradune Augur

Okay, now i know you're just "simple"
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

Sorry but the only velious metric that matters is firstto kill Sleeper.

Better luck next time.
  5. HoodenShuklak Augur

Can't spell faceless without class.
  6. AraduneWizard Journeyman

Zaide is a better raid leader than anyone TEB has.
  7. AoEBox Elder

Do not even mention Zaide with these ***clowns!
  8. Cstoner187 Elder

You two sound pretty salty kekw
  9. Karreck Somebody

Unless they woke the Sleeper, EQ Baby didn't finish Velious. Guess that step is too difficult for Zerg Team Six.
  10. ASDAprice Lorekeeper

they killed all 4 warders in the DZ, so in effect they did... the sleeper only "wakes" if you do it in open world.

Altered minds did it correctly, did it professionally and we did it with Style...
  11. AoEBox Elder

I do not believe that Zaide is anywhere close to the same category as these "people".
    Zaide is one of the best if not the best to date player I have had the pleasure of meeting , mentioning him with the others is a disrespectful in my eyes .
  12. HicksAradune Augur

I remember my first crush
  13. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

Heh Tormax/Vindi/Statue/AoW were all DPS races. We were out numbered on all 4 fights but expected kael to be contested so even though we had less than a full raid there, we sent most of our DPS. Wonder what you were "watching" it on since you obviously didn't see most of the tags there weren't TEB :p
    Dazinth likes this.
  14. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

The real question is how many people did you bring to kill Ventani
  15. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Velious is finished? How long did Hunter of Dragon Necropolis take?
  16. Kodachi Augur

Sleeper is still sleeping so velious aint done.
  17. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

We keyed 41 people for ST. We planned for 42 but also didn't expect the amount of competition day 1 velious launch would be on this server when compared to all the other TLP's. We got 39 from OW/splits and got lucky with 2 extra from the rare chance droppers. Didn't end up buying any. Obviously you don't need this many, but we organized everything so that we could get the most amount of people in to see the first clear of ST.
    We already had 27 keys by hour 6 so could have finished the full clear by like 7 hours but already knew we had the record so did more splits, similar to what we did in Kunark when we could have gone to VP day 2, but waited an extra day just so more could see the final clear.
    We saved a lot of time by using our site to prebuild all splits for everything prior to launch so everyone knew where they were supposed to be since we were running so many simultaneous raids and splits. We ended up having about same amount of mains, maybe less, as the prior record holder Faceless with the only difference of this being limited box vs Agnarr unlimited true box. Only had about 20% of the guild boxing an alt. Of course Zaide is already claiming cheats and GM help since he claims our time is impossible, but he also said classic wasn't possible to beat in under 7 days and that it wasn't possible to beat their Kunark record, so....
  18. Glowerss Augur

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.92)]The timer starts the moment the expansion opens and ends once Vulak'Aerr, Avatar of War, King Tormax, Tunare and Dain Frostreaver IV have been slain and all four warders have been slain.[/COLOR]

Doesn't say anything about waking Sleeper :eek:
  19. Kodachi Augur

Nope, no sleeper awoken means gimpy half clears of ST instead of a full clear.
  20. Glowerss Augur

You are aware you can full clear ST, as in kill all 4 Warders, in the DZ without waking Sleeper yes? No gimpy half clears here pal.
    Rajaah likes this.