ToV t3 ranger weapons

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Snowverlord, May 1, 2020.

1. Derka Power Ranger

The T3 2hp spear for the sympathetic proc.
  2. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Most these people are talking about a raid ranger. i dont raid but i use great axe for the healing proc and the increase base damage over 2 1handers as i fight more than one mob at a time and the ripsote damage is nice on the 2handers.

Andarriel
  3. Sage Knight New Member

Would an ice encrusted maul 2hb with the wave of corruption proc be better than the T3 2hp that has the wave of poison proc (same amount of damage-9000, higher stats) for a ranger bowing?
  4. Derka Power Ranger

The ice encrusted maul doesn't have the sympathetic proc on it. Which is the only reason to use t3 ToV group weapons over ToV chase (TBL raid quality)
    Szilent and Sage Knight like this.
  5. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

The takeaway from this discussion is that during non-Pureshot and IF times, using the T3 2HP is the way to go to maximize DPS.

Did I get that right? The reason I am asking is I got one nugget so I want to make the right item.
  6. Derka Power Ranger

I was in a similar situation to you since I looted the raid bow then got a nugget. Ended up keeping the raid bow and making the 2hp for the sympathetic proc since it was more versatile. Good overall choice for moloing and spell spamming.
  7. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

In the Velium Enhanced Spear, is a dmg or proc aug better now?
  8. Szilent Augur

There's no choice to be made, the top +dmg aug has the biggest proc on it.
    Tarvas likes this.
  9. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Just got the challenger done, but forgot all about the augs. Thank you for bringing that up!