Fixed Internally Dragons Dragons Dragons - Kessdona MIA?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Mikana, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Mikana Augur

Not sure if bug, or we're not understanding a mechanic - doing the Dragons, Dragons, Dragons task, run through the first ten steps okay; killed Quarm, said "continue" to zone into Ascent, to kill Kessdona, and the zone is empty, no mobs up, nothing on track.

Have attempted this four times with different groups, and every time, Ascent is empty.
    Airowen, Traval, Lenothx and 4 others like this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Iirc you have to spawn her by killing guardians and if you kill the wrong ones she regenerates

This is from the notes in Allah
    The only real bottleneck in the entire thing was Kessdona, since you need someone with tracking abilities for those stupid golems (this part of the event took over a little over 2 hours of trial-and-error and guessing which golems were the correct ones to kill).
  3. Mikana Augur

There are no guardians, the zone is empty.
  4. Feth New Member

I can also confirm, while trying this today. Got all the way to Kessdonna and there wasn't a single mob up in the zone. You can't progress further.
    Viciado likes this.
  5. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

We just had this problem too, on Povar. So at least now we know we're not alone.
    Viciado likes this.
  6. Viciado New Member

Yep, confirmed on Povar. A friend got this far and found himself staring at an empty zone. He dropped the task and I ran through with him, and same issue. Not a single thing on track when we got to the Kessdonna part.
  7. Pikollo Augur

Confirming on Selo. No Kessedona.
  8. Traval New Member

Same, not a single mob spawned in the zone when we got to this part.
  9. Toukan Augur

Same problem. Guildie had it, I have it now. In The Ascent. No mobs to kill.
  10. Seamus Journeyman

Same problem on Luclin - not one mob up in zone, so can't progress it task.
  11. lefous Elder

broken at Kessdona the Enlightenednamed dont spaw
  12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Okay. I found the issue (And 3 more events had a similar issue). With our current CDN issues, this will probably go in the patch coming Wednesday.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  13. Lylae Stea'Lynn New Member

Confirmed on Test: No Kessdona. The zone is empty.
  14. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The fix I made was after the test patch. so... Test will have to wait until the true-up.