Real estate

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by chronicler, Nov 10, 2020.

1. chronicler Augur

Got a real estate, then got message about escrow was run out, I went to place and saw there was nothing visible on the ground there.

However when I used manage items, I saw the items, except the house.
    There were items which were mentioned in house.
    I could claim the items and move into inventory.
    I went and bought a new estate, and a storage container, moved items into the container, from old estate.
    So today I saw the new estate had same problem.
    Anything that can be done ?
  2. Nennius Curmudgeon

3. Qbert Gallifreyan

Deposit funds/currency into the plot.
  4. chronicler Augur

Am inside my property, only this char got got these problems.
  5. chronicler Augur

There are funds enough in the plot
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

so your house is missing? have you checked in parcels for a crate of eviction or run outputfile inventory or outputfile real estate to see if its still listed?

It is possible to have house rent and plot rent if you bought houses that charge rent so it could be your rent expired on your house but your plot is paid up
  7. chronicler Augur

Basically plot 1:
    I had 30+ items, some mentioned stored in a crate, some in house and some im yard.
    Nothing in visible there.

Plot 2 I bought, I bought a new crate, placed on plot, and put items into that plot.
    Next day the crate was no longer visible and not mentioned in the items list.
    Also 1 mount I place on the plot is mentioned in item list, also not visible.
    The items in the crate is mentioned in items list.
  8. Qbert Gallifreyan

And when you go to manage it, what does it say in the manage window, re: upper-right two lines that say time limited by X and Y (plot upkeep and the separate upkeep for other items on the plot such as house/crate/etc.)?
  9. Osteo.Bonegirl Journeyman

Have you checked /itemoverflow?