Dragon Hoard Info?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Windance, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

I'm in the middle of sorting my characters items, a feature the dragon's horde MUST have is to take an entire crate of eviction and deposit the contents.
    Fanra and Tegila like this.
  2. Jondalar Augur

100 not 1000.
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Agreed. Lack of ability to dump bags of items is one reason I'm not that thrilled with the guild bank, or houses.
    Fanra and Nadisia like this.
  4. Nadisia Augur

Yeah, I don't know why we can sell the content of a whole bag, but we can't drop the same content at once in our house (that would be so nice for collectibles ... the full 40 slots bag :oops:)
    Tatanka likes this.
  5. Sissruukk Rogue One

I need to come raid your house for collectibles :p
  6. Nolrog Augur

I have one toon for just TS items. He has 27 Extra Planar Trade Satchel (32 slots each) and I have used nearly all of them up. I have no idea what my friend does with the collectables. I don't store those, just collect and pass them on to him.

I am hoping that Dragon's Hoard is something like the guild bank, that you can store 1000 stacks of items (e.g., stack of 251 still counts as 1 item).
    Tegila likes this.
  7. Tegila Augur

really wish tehre was a crate (housing) or i guess MORE crates..that held more than just placeables, so that moving or reorganizing the nonplaceables stashed in a housing plot to another housing plot wouldnt be so tedious. i mean in our own homes we might have a giant box we dump craft supplies in antoher we dump photos in...and then we just grab said box and move to another room or another house when we buy one, we dont have to unpack said boxes into our personal pockets and backpacks before moving because theyre not all things that hang on the way (photos yes, crarfts no) if we could use any of our bags...or maybe only the hard bags (like collectors crates)...as moving crates in a house. make it placeable...maybe make it hold 10x the slots (that makes sense since most moving crates hold hundreds of items not just dozens) then the collectibles crates we have could be put on a property and automatically filled up with collectibles, or only filled with collectibles obviously..etc etc. i still find the limit of 1 crate per property to be a bit ridiculous. ok, only allow 1 crate to increase storage space per plot..but to not even place it? really? i can carry 40 moving crates in a rucksack but i can only hold 1 said crate in my entire 3bedroom house? that makes absolutely no sense. limiti the extra storage they add, but let us pack and unpack and organize more than 1 crate at a time on our piece of property. now, if thats something dragon's hoard could accomplish....fantastic
  8. Angahran Augur

I've suggested being able to buy a 'warehouse' to place on a plot.
    It's not pretty, it has no (or very limited) spaces for placing items, but it has a lot of storage, at least 1000 slots. Plus be able to buy (and maintain) additional storage.

Think of them like those packrat storage boxes you can rent. Say an additional 500 storage slots each.
    Maybe limit to 4 per plot ?

Could even create a new neighborhood zone just for warehouses ?
    Get rid of all the unnecessary separation in the current zone, make it a simple square area, lay out the plots in a grid.

One other idea, let us 'grab' items or even just 'find' them in ALL plots we own OR are marked as co-owner.

Maybe let us hire a gopher NPC who will grab an item for us from a plot and parcel it to us ? And let us parcel items directly to a plot.
    Tegila likes this.
  9. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I wish i could give the parcel npc a bag full of stuff but nope you gotta do one item at a time.

Andarriel