TCP /UDP ports are currently defined for eq1?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Bolfo, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Bolfo New Member

Since my recent router change I have the following problem, after about 2-5 min I lose the Universal chats. This has probably nothing to do with the current chat problems. If I use Exposed Host and release all ports, the connection remains established. The support does not answer my request.... for whatever reason, because it is probably due to the port sharing (NAT).
    But how are the current port clearances for EQ1, on the net you can find contradictory statements.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
    Duder likes this.
  2. Bigstomp Augur

I don't believe this is a router change issue. I have not changed anything and this is basically my experience as well.

Chat channels are just falling off after 2-3 mins on average.
  3. Yara_AB Augur

Checking your former postings, Bolfo, can I safely assume you are located in Europe?
    If so: Germany per chance and then connecting via a cable provider (like Vodafone, Unitymedia, ...) using a FritzBox?
    If so, please drop me a note and I might be able to help you with that (and feel free to contact me in german). Don't want to clutter the forums with a solution that only applies to a certain situation that is a regional thing.
    There is a known issue with modem firmware for months that can be circumvented.