Shaman epic question

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Galliana, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Galliana Elder

I have a newly minted shaman who needs his epic. Problem is the Sentinel in EJ refuses to accept the Black Dire pelt. Alla is really no help and the Shaman's Crucible is abandoned. I've read you are better off doing the 1.0 than the 1.5 prequest. Is that the case? Any helpful advice is appreciated.
  2. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I would check that you have done all the previous steps and have the required faction for turning it in.
  3. Cadira Augur

I did the epic earlier this year. My findings were that you need to do like 3/4 of the 1.0 in order to be able to do the prequest. The only bad part I remember needing for the 1.0 is the child's tear from fear or whatever but that was thankfully in the last quarter of the 1.0 that you don't need to do. If you can snag a child's tear easy enough you might as well do the 1.0, but either way it seems you have to do most of it regardless.
  4. yodo Augur

There are 2 spirit sentinels in EJ, make sure you're giving it to the right one.
  5. Galliana Elder

What is the right one?
  6. Tenina Lorekeeper

the one in the ruins and not the one in the lake
  7. Nadisia Augur

This is the walkthrough I used when I completed the 1.5 prequest on my last shaman
    (I don't remember where I got this info, it's extracted from my own DB, but it should be findable on the net I guess)

And for the 1.5, I just followed this guide on EQ Progression, and it worked like a charm :
    https://www.eqprogression.com/shaman-1-5-epic-guide-crafted-talisman-of-fates/

Hope that helps ;)
  8. Lilura Augur

9. Duder Augur

10. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

I did the 1.0 simply because I wanted it as an ornament!