Where are my old characters?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Cuinar, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Cuinar New Member

I played on Lanys Tvyl until sometime in 2008. I reactivated my account, but only a single character, my backup druid shows? My main (Cuinar) is MIA.

Anyway to get an heroic Priest at Lvl 85 in the game? I was a very good raid healer at one point and think that might be a better fit for me now.
  2. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

3. Cuinar New Member

I was on Lanys Tyl then Seventh Hammer. When I open Seventh Hammer, only see one of my toons, my druid. My beloved warrior is MIA, same server.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Grats on recovering your old account and WB!

Many of us made more than one account back then and your main may be on a different account. There have been a lot of server merges also. If you remember his name then log into each server and see if it pops up. Or if you ever shared your account info with a friend or allowed someone to use it for a raid then its possible your character was moved without you knowing about it or even deleted.

As a returning account you are considered "Silver Account" and should show 4 slots of characters - if you had more than that its still there - just not showing.

If the above fails then you can petition for missing characters thru this: https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/e...07-What-if-my-EverQuest-character-is-missing-

If you are positive you have the right account then follow these steps and bypass some of it. Go to account recovery then select "that didn't work" on the next page then "I have this information and am ready to put in a ticket" And do so.

Yes you can get a Heroic character many ways in the game. You can buy one thru the marketplace and one of the current pre order offers a level 85.