Need to know what toons I have on a server

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by timotaofx, Nov 2, 2020.

1. timotaofx New Member

Hello, I need help knowing what toon I have on what servers.

I tried a support ticket but not possible to just send a email request.

I want to start back on a progression server I played a while ago but I cannot remember the account I used. I have 3 accounts I use, but only one of them was used on the progression server, well because that all you can do with one PC.

I don't want to pay for all "all access" on all 3 accounts to find out.

Can I get a direct email address to support so I can get help?

Thanks!
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

There is no direct mail just petitions.

If you still have the same computer just look in your EQ files for charactername.ini.whateverthenameoftheserverwas - for example bigdowg.ini.miragul

Or go to your account management by logging into the website - not the game and look under your account history to see if you paid for it
  3. timotaofx New Member

Yes I have been looking through all the files. And I was pretty hopeful when I found the characters file, but It had 2 of my accounts merged into one of my accounts.

I did look under my account payment history and it only goes back 2 years. It was 2017 when I had access to that server.
  4. yodo Augur

There should be a <account_name>_characters.ini that lists all the characters on an account.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

That will just report the name not which account they are on if you are running more than 1 on the same machine.
  6. yodo Augur

? the filename tells you the account.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

It may tell you the accounts you've used but not necessarily what chars are on them.

My main accounts lists 62 chars, which are chars I have on 6 ish accounts on various servers.
    My 1st alt accounts lists 10 chars, 3 of which are on that accounts 9 which are on other accounts, but don't show the other 7.
    My 2nd alt account lists 1 char from the 6 it has on it.
    Other halfs account who uses my comp occasionaly when his is busy with something else and i'm at work is correct.

My FTP accounts don't even have a file!
  8. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Just look at log files?