CoV tradable mounts

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Morgeon, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Morgeon New Member

Am I understanding correctly that if you purchase the expansion version that comes with mounts that they will be claimable and useable on TLPs this time around? I know on previous expansions this has not been the case. I’m debating getting the $250 version of the expansion because of all the goodies I could use on TLP but also want to be able to justify the cost in some krono returns. I know I could just sell off the heroic upgrade and expansion key on live but also being able to sell the 2 tradeable mounts on a tlp server would help make the decision to purchase.
  2. NinjutsuMMO Augur

Yes, it appears they made a huge mistake before because the TLP player base is pretty high and nobody on tlps were buying the expansion packs for the couple potions and bags....

they have unlocked vale of alaris and house of thule mounts on tlp servers that have shadows of luclin enabled but for some reason ALL the other expasnions mounts including the most recent torment of velious cant be used or claimed when shadows of luclin unlocks...

this could simple be because nobody has gotten around to it or they simply dont care to grant people access to what they've paid for in the past.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

On TLP that have Luclin open.
    The mounts will NOT give the blessing until CoV is unlocked, but you can have the mount for the looks.