Fixed Internally To Kill a Thel Ereth Ril

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Tumnayil, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Tumnayil New Member

I go to speak to Alchemist Vaskerin to get Vaskerin's hollowed rod and Aggregate Alsa Thel Droplets and he gives the Rod ok, but the Aggregate Alsa Thel Droplet he instead gives me Combined Alsa Thel Octet (which should not come from him). I have all 500 alsa thel droplets but that does not matter, he does not give me the Aggregate Alsa Thel Droplet when hailed. He also is not talking to me before giving me the items and just hands them to me. I can't finish my Crafting the Triumvirate's Downfall quest without this and I have two charector's hung up here without the Rod of Alsa Thel.
    niente likes this.
  2. Tumnayil New Member

So nothing has been done with this quest? You guys going to leave it hanging forever?
  3. Tumnayil New Member

This is still not fixed. It has been almost a month since it was reported. No one can finish the Partisan sepulcher of order if this is not fixed. Alchemist Vaskerin does not give out the aggregate alsa thel droplet but instead gives a combined alsa thel octet. This is the wrong loot table item for him! He isn't even supposed to give the combined alsa thel octet according to all prior posts. Come on guys, get off high center and fix what is probably a very simple issue.
  4. Obilaan New Member

This is still not fixed. I tried it this morning and get the same thing, a combined alsa thel octet instead of the aggregate alsa thel droplet so they will not combine in forge. Can't complete this expansion in the partisan quests without this working. Please fix it.
  5. Obilaan New Member

Please fix this quest. Still broke.
  6. Tumnayil New Member

Still broke. Why not fix something as major as the partisan quest being broke in a past expansion that is still not fixed after months of report on it. It is just a broke loot table for Alchemist Vaskerin which has to be a simple fix. Please fix the quest so I can finish the partisan line of quests in the Seplucher of Order of the Alaris expansion.
  7. Pip Developer

I'm looking into this right now, I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.
    Eaiana and Rondor like this.